JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remember Katrina?
Media and talking heads cried "Where is FEMA $"!
FEMA wasn't asked to participate. (Fed law requires invitation).
But it sure looked bad that Bush wouldn't break the law come in, and try to rodeo pigs.

Once again, ILA is the political arm.
Were they invited? Asked for help?
I think they were told what to do.

Arrogant son has a crisis, Dad shows up and asks how he can help.
"Shovel money at 591!"
But Dad has a more measured idea, 594 is the main threat. Let's re-direct and concentrate.
"No, start shoveling!"
But Dad has limited resources and other sons in need.
Sadly, Dad turns to where he can best make a difference.

I am a retired blue collar worker.
I sent money to WA.
Irreplaceable money, hard-earned and hoarded.
SAF pissed my money away, lost the fight, biatching at the NRA.
So-called Benefactor Life, certified firearms instructor, strutting peacock.

Democrats tend to shoot from the hip, assassinate character, distract, deflect, criticize, demean.
This last time, I think you are a troll and are now on my ignore list.
Rick
Out

So, Taku, and Rick Benjamin, let me ask you this...
Is Alan Gottlieb also bashing (your words not mine) the NRA by his statement below?

the SAF has consistently been antagonistic toward the NRA. it would help if they would stop. and NRA members need to demand that they start working with the SAF (and other local gun rights groups).

the SAF has consistently been antagonistic toward the NRA. it would help if they would stop. and NRA members need to demand that they start working with the SAF (and other local gun rights groups).
(once again) ILA works intimately with state and local orgs.
The NRA-ILA is just like me. Responds just like me too.
There's an issue brewing, one supervisor, one guy with a shovel in a ditch
NRA, ILA shows up with a cellphone to survey the scene.
How would you respond if you were told to get in the ditch?
I would wish the guy in the ditch the best of luck, bird the supervisor, and walk away.
Because we all know

upload_2014-11-9_17-11-19.jpeg

Wow, that is sad then! Because We ALL get S Crewed in the end!

Ya bring on what you sow.
WGACA "What goes around comes around" Try praising them and helping them instead of badmouthing them. Raise money to get them into the fight. Do positive things toward the NRA and stop kicking one of the best allies you could have if you are truly pro gun.
Walk up and kick your doctor in the groin before he operates on ya. Se what you end up with.
Or beotching at the chef before he cooks your meal. All the same thing.
How dumb can people actually get ????????????????????

Last Edited:
And they will bring $10 Million Dollars + with them.

What then, Taku?
By your comments here at NWFA, I'd expect you will be leading the fight against the $10-millon plus adversary?

Yep People here shoved it right up their anal orifice's also. The Blue streak runs all the way to Californika.........
The NRA won't step in here till its in the courts either.
the Third alternative is the final option which is not the option anyone wants.
It may come anyway before this is all done. The left does not have the intelligence to back off on this. The result will be their creation and then their 10 million won't even save them..

Last Edited:
Plenty of Washington NRA members didn't kick the NRA in the balls. If they truly represented their members they should have pulled up their pants and attacked 594. They didn't have to support 591. Instead they abandoned Washington and Oregon. Was this because of SAF or they just decided to cut the "blue states" off and let them die. None of us will ever really know. The NRA doesn't do very much in CA or NY either. Ultimately it's up to NRA members themselves if they want to send money to an organization that abandoned them regardless of the reason. I'll wager there are plenty of NRA members that don't support SAF. Maybe NRA should stop representing white people because some white people hate them, maybe Catholics, or blacks, or jews.

Last Edited:
The NRA did not pony up nearly enough money to compete with the millions Bloomy and the other billionaires put up. They Do have deep pockets and should have spent a lot more money to fight this.

But SAF, CCRKBA, WAC also didn't do nearly enough to help organize opposition to this.

I heard almost nothing about this initiative outside gun forums or a couple of letters to the editor here in Eastern WA.

Gun Owners Action League/WAC is very loosely organized and has very little in the way of web presence the last time I looked. I get the feeling they've invested all their time/efforts into lobbying the legislature, which is very different from organizing a well-led, active grassroots civil rights activist group.

What we need now is for GOAL to become a serious grassroots organization, not just a lobbying group.

That's a very tall order, but it's where I would think we need to go from here.

Time to stop crying and start getting better organized.

That is fine and dandy, but what we heard here in WA was that Washington's I-594 battle was Ground Zero, and we also heard how its passing will have an adverse effect on many other states as well. We heard it from Bloomberg's groups, we heard it from SAF, the NRA, and even from WAGR themselves.
I'll hold back my most severe comments until after we see if anyone, anyone at all will fight back against the enacting of I-594.
This S ucks!

That is fine and dandy, but what we heard here in WA was that Washington's I-594 battle was Ground Zero, and we also heard how its passing will have an adverse effect on many other states as well. We heard it from Bloomberg's groups, we heard it from SAF, the NRA, and even from WAGR themselves.
I'll hold back my most severe comments until after we see if anyone, anyone at all will fight back against the enacting of I-594.
This S ucks!

Yes... It Sucks. You ALL have the power to nullify that entire law but failing to obey a bad law, but all have to stand strong and not waver. That will freeze their brains.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top