JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the heads up Dave, we know from the last time that they didn't get their way that they're going to push it through with the use of out-of-state and in-state anti-gun Billionaire's.
It's sad that we do not have enough money to effectively fight the constitutional hating vermin.

Pro 2A organizations need to put up or shut up to save our rights. So far I have not seen an organization that warrants Pro 2A people donating to their cause simply because they are doing little to nothing in the public spotlight.
Even with my limited abilities at least I'm still out there every chance that I have to do something to get the word out.

Looks like the bump stock ban passed out of committee (Thanks @GlockFan1990 )...........

That story really showed the Republicans commitment to the 2A.....................

NWNN said:
But Senate Republican leader Mark Schoesler said he's not sure they'll get those votes after rejecting a Republican amendment to the bill that was introduced in committee.

"Get it out of the committee, no amendments," Schoesler said. "That doesn't do much to garner Republican support."

The Republican amendment would have required background checks for bump stocks, but not banned the devices.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads