JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Over the past 3 years, we've build a great network of volunteers to share information and organize a grass roots movement to stand up and fight back against the anti gun legislature and administration.

We officially launched the non profit corporation the Washington Civil Rights Association. It has a singular focus, to protect and restore the Second Amendment in the state of Washington. and protect other infringments of other civil rights associated with firearm purchase, use, storage and possession.

It is all volunteer and at this time, self funded by Sporting Systems. We will not be asking for membership, money, just for people to get involved in this fight. Please join up, get involved and fight back before its too late.

But I did not see anywhere that I could DONATE.

We are specifically not asking for funds. I think people are tired of being asked to give, with very little, to NO action every by that group. We're going the opposite direction, were going to do a ton of work, but not ask for a cent. Earn trust and respect through our work.

I totally understand, but as a member of several not for profit organizations, I know it takes a lot of "soft money", stamps, envelopes, paper, all the consumables. My wife and I foot the bill for all the promotion of our Muzzleloading club. So I have no problem helping out when I can.
Now, Wayne and company "ain't showed me a whole lot lately", and as such, I have no funds for them till they get their house straightened out.

"Now, Wayne and company "ain't showed me a whole lot lately", and as such, I have no funds for them till they get their house straightened out."

I got an e-mail plea for $ from them. My reply was "Dump Wayne and his expensive suits before you ask me for money."
I got a phone call from the RNCC wanting $. I said "No. You let the Dems steal the election and you didn't support Pres. Trump when the chips were down."

A 1-finger salute to all those RINOS (aka Dems-in-drag) and other parasites who want my $ and lie to me.
(Seriously - Does Mitt Romney really represent today's Republican? If so, then the general election is just an extension of the Democrat primary, i.e. variations on the same theme.)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top