JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People that buy waterfront property and don't account for waterfowl hunting kill me! I guess they don't realize that if it weren't for hunters funding conservation they would not have any pretty little duckys to look at. There are idiot hunters out there but lets not ban all of us.

Not to mention when hunting is over private gun ownership will be sure to follow.

I hope it does not pass but if it does may they all get swimmers itch and have to putt around goose poop!

Deadtime, you may very well have company soon.

Move to CDA area, we have 3 gun ranges the indoor range was voted best range in USA for 2011. Not to mention tons of hunting area and a very pro gun population, I open carry a lot and not once has anyone bothered me, in fact I've had several cops ask me about my rig out of curiosity.

Your all welcome to move to Idaho and live in a free state if you promise to not bring your states wack job politics with you. I could use the company.

I'll be in Moscow at the end of April.Nephew and his sister's boyfriend are going turkey hunting.I may,but going for the scenery.

And the ducks will become a problem,just like other animals have after someone's heart started bleeding.
You can say ducks are stupid,but in a few years time,they will understand what areas they are safe in.Then the ducks that stop other places,will go to Thurstan county.
Then they will spray the eggs so they don't reproduce and poo in all the lakes and on everyone's lawns.

CATCH 22 here

BUT WAIT!!! Maybe there has been some questionable duck hunters? Maybe we haven't been as good of stewards as we should be?
Only takes one weekend of some dumba$$ shooting in the wrong place,in the wrong direction,to piss off the otherwise friendly neighbors.
We have had duck hunters down at one beach that everyone walked on.People that used the beach every day couldn't walk down there for fear of duck hunters shooting them.
I always told them to be smart with their shots,not the best idea to shoot over someones head!
Lots of shotgunners don't think the shot carries very far.Most non gunners don't have a clue as to how far the shot will carry.
And the homeowners don't care,they don't want hunters shooting towards their house!
Heck,I can't walk my gun shy dog at that beach because she relates it with gun noises.

I'm not anti duck hunting by any stretch,but I understand that with more people in the area,we will be pushed out farther.
AND before you get on me about this,did you ask the person who bought your house about his 2A stance? His hunting stance? Where he was from or his political beliefs?How many children he had?
No? Of course not,none of your business. But maybe they were antigun.You helped this problem.
Did you have any children? Yes?
Then you helped with this problem.

As we let the area grow...oh wait,we can't let the government control how we devide or sell our land...we let people from other states with beliefs different from ours,to buy our homes and VOTE...Ooohhh nooo!!!!! What if they vote different from my beliefs?

Did you sell them a house? Did you vote to let more houses to be built in the area?

All in all,if we are going to let others buy houses in the area,we have to accept there will be changes.Or let the counties control your rights to sell and develope your land.

Something tells me these same people will complain when they have thousands of ducks crapping all over their waterfront property. -PBinWA
No problem. Raise property taxes to provide for WA DFW to hire more animal control professionals. Transfer citizen rights to government authority.

No problem. Raise property taxes to provide for WA DFW to hire more animal control professionals. Transfer citizen rights to government authority.

I was going to say this, but you beat me to it. Also, hunting for the white man isn't a right, it's a priviledge. Only a "right" if you're verifiable Indian

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top