JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never did buy anything there, but got a free fishing rod from them.

A couple of years ago, they built a brand new strip mall in Slidell, LA and one of the new stores was a Dicks. During Dicks grand opening, they gave out gift cards in varying amounts (you had to scratch it and call the phone number to find out how much you got) to the first 100 people on Fri, Sat and Sun. So, with nothing going on that weekend and living within walking distance, the wife and I went every morning and collected the gift cards. We didn't win the grand prize of $1,000, but we did get enough to buy me a pretty good fishing rod, which is now laying in the mud at the bottom of the bayou :(:mad:.

Ray

Never did buy anything there, but got a free fishing rod from them.

A couple of years ago, they built a brand new strip mall in Slidell, LA and one of the new stores was a Dicks. During Dicks grand opening, they gave out gift cards in varying amounts (you had to scratch it and call the phone number to find out how much you got) to the first 100 people on Fri, Sat and Sun. So, with nothing going on that weekend and living within walking distance, the wife and I went every morning and collected the gift cards. We didn't win the grand prize of $1,000, but we did get enough to buy me a pretty good fishing rod, which is now laying in the mud at the bottom of the bayou :(:mad:.

Ray

Is that the story you told me last time we went out fishin? LOL too funny!!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top