JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We were discussing a bumper sticker on my truck.
My friend told me it's wrong that you hate.
I replied "I don't hate, and haven't done anything to make them hate".
Having experienced creeping islamofacism personally, wary of supporters.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, duck season.
My tailgate

Semper Fi, man!

This, & every place, is the proper place to speak of Jesus Christ. We, folks, Are in a special time. The signs are around us if you CHOOSE to be aware. Choose wisely, it is your eternal life at stake.

Within the koran, mohammed changes, the term is abrogates, what he wrote, from the third sura (Chapter, or book title) until the very end.

Why does he change what was written? Find out for yourself, like I did!!!! On the other hand, One thing stays CONSTANT in the Holy Bible: GOD, giving us, His Love, and an eternal promise.... Fulfilled in His Son, Jesus Christ.

The muslims can not even agree on who they claim is Jesus Christ, some will not give Him his due title: "Christ" some will not say He died, as He did, upon a cross. but even that is ~forcast~ in the Psalms, very graphicly.

If you ~want~ to find fault in the Bible, you will, satan will help you!!!

But if you Want to find Salvation, you also will,and Jesus will Help you.

philip, enough said???? Too much said????

I stand Firm on what I wrote, Ihave lived it, studied all above, and KNOW what is True. YMMV.

Last Edited:
I applaud these fine citizens. I would only make one small change to the plan, have only topless chicks riding the hogs. That would surely piss off a Muslim.

Why not offer free sandwiches and beverages to them? A nice pulled pork sandwich with a cold beer, nothing better to start socializing with on a warm sunny afternoon. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top