JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So.... I just got my clark county concealed pistol license in the mail. Am I supposed to sign this bottom part, make copies in green and yellow, and mail the copies back? Should the copies include the tear-off part that is the actual license?

Also what the heck, why is it a piece of paper with odd dimensions and not a driver's license style card like my OR one? :| What do I do if my wallet gets wet? Can't even laminate it or it won't fit in a wallet. I should get like, a little plastic baggie or something to put it in. What were they thinking...

So.... I just got my clark county concealed pistol license in the mail. Am I supposed to sign this bottom part, make copies in green and yellow, and mail the copies back? Should the copies include the tear-off part that is the actual license?

Also what the heck, why is it a piece of paper with odd dimensions and not a driver's license style card like my OR one? :| What do I do if my wallet gets wet? Can't even laminate it or it won't fit in a wallet. I should get like, a little plastic baggie or something to put it in. What were they thinking...

Mine fits in my wallet just fine after laminating. You just have to trim off the excess plastic.

:s0114:

Just sign it, tear out the card and enjoy. They were probably thinking how stupid it is to even require a CLP (formerly a CWP, back in the day) and as such, paper. Oregon's is like a DL and even has a hologram and picture.

ETA: er.. i see you're from Oregon so you already know what ours is like

So I do or don't need to make colorful copies and mail them? The wording makes it unclear to me whether I have to do this or whether it is informing me where they distributed copies to. And what does it mean "with remittance?" I have to pay more money or something?

So I do or don't need to make colorful copies and mail them? The wording makes it unclear to me whether I have to do this or whether it is informing me where they distributed copies to. And what does it mean "with remittance?" I have to pay more money or something?

nah, just punch it out, laminate, trim and go. should fit fine in the center section of a tri-fold wallet.

Yeah I don't even remember any mention of colorful copies or "with remittance" terms--unless I didn't take the time to read it well. :s0131: As I recall I only signed the actual license (vertical signature on the left) of the paperwork that came in the mail--which IS so retardedly sized.
So I'd agree with cut, laminate and pocket it. Unless you Oregonians get different directions from us?? Mine has worked just fine every time I've gotten pulled over. :eek:

I'm in WA so ours is different (just a piece of paper with the cpl number and your signature etc...), but I just put some packing tape on mine and it formed nicely in my wallet if your like me and to cheap to pay for it to get laminated.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top