JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got a letter from, Concealed handgun License unit in Hillsboro. It is a reminder to schedule an appointment to renew my CHL! I thought this is awesome!!! This is a good thing i'm glad they care and sent me a letter.
You must bring the following to the appointment:
Current id
Passport or birth cert
$50.00
Just called.

Yeah they are awesome down there - last time I renewed I walked out with my new card. I don't even remember getting a reminder from Multnomah when I lived there - and they mailed the new card to you.

Yeah they are awesome down there - last time I renewed I walked out with my new card. I don't even remember getting a reminder from Multnomah when I lived there - and they mailed the new card to you.

Yep remember Multnomah County is still pro-CHL overall, they just don't send reminders.

FYI curiously Clackamas now eclipses Multnomah and Washington counties in total CHL holders.

In Multnomah County alone, the number of active permits grew from 16,090 in 2011 to 22,875 in 2014. The number of permits grew more slowly in Washington County, from 14,339 in 2011 to 19,965 in 2014. Between 2011 and 2014, 23,347 CHL's were issued in Clackamas County.

http://www.golocalpdx.com/news/64000-people-can-carry-concealed-handguns-in-portland-metro-counties

Got a letter from, Concealed handgun License unit in Hillsboro. It is a reminder to schedule an appointment to renew my CHL! I thought this is awesome!!! This is a good thing i'm glad they care and sent me a letter.
You must bring the following to the appointment:
Current id
Passport or birth cert
$50.00
Just called.

I got the same letter last year for renewal. Went and got my birth cert out of the safety deposit box at the bank only to have the lady who was renewing my license tell me she did not need it. It seems that once they have confirmed your citizenship on record once, they don't need to do it again. Form letter that goes out to everyone.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top