JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would advise everyone to check the Secretary of State's website regarding their voter registration. I never received my ballot so I had to go pick it up last week. When I went to check that my ballot was processed the system is telling me I'm not a registered voter anymore. I would advise everyone to check. No doubt Kate Brown's acolytes are a following the Clinton playbook.

had to check mine since I moved from one district in WA to another since the last General Election. I received a Card in the mail asking to make sure my registered address was correct. Yup, got my Ballot in the mail. I wish they would do away with Vote by Mail though. More chances of Voter Fraud. I would rather Cast my Ballot in person.

I trust the US postal service more than I do some volunteer worked in a polling place.

Also, less chance of fraud it all ballots go to the same place - only one place to keep secure, one place for observers to watch, not dozens or more. No intimidation possible either.

The DMV/elections office did screw up my addresses; I gave them both addresses - my mailing and residence, filled out correctly which was which, and now they keep sending the ballot to my mailing address and the pamphlet to my residence. So I don't get the correct measures/people on the ballot.:mad:

I would advise everyone to check the Secretary of State's website regarding their voter registration. I never received my ballot so I had to go pick it up last week. When I went to check that my ballot was processed the system is telling me I'm not a registered voter anymore. I would advise everyone to check. No doubt Kate Brown's acolytes are a following the Clinton playbook.
I'd like to think this was a mistake, but I know better.

That's really crummy stuff if they were the ones doing it.

I'd like to think this was a mistake, but I know better.

That's really crummy stuff if they were the ones doing it.
Someone recently changed my address and altered my name a few letters. I haven't moved in over 2 years. Seems rather shady to me. If my vote doesn't get updated on my vote I'm filing an elections complaint with the SoS office.

Someone recently changed my address and altered my name a few letters. I haven't moved in over 2 years. Seems rather shady to me. If my vote doesn't get updated on my vote I'm filing an elections complaint with the SoS office.
That sounds intentional to me.

Even if it wasn't someone external it could have easily been someone internal inputting data incorrectly.

Unfortunately I believe both sides are guilty of election fraud so it's not like we will ever actually pursue any of it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top