JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A friend of mine recently got his Washington CHL. He wasn't sure of all the states he could carry in with this (and an Oregon CHL) but between the two it allows him to carry in all the states he goes to. According to him it was extremely easy to get. He filled out the paper work, paid the fee, and waited a couple weeks.

Can someone post the states that accept Washington's CHL? Is the Utah much more desirable than the Washington and Oregon CHL?

Try using this website to conduct your research www.handgunlaw.us

You must have an Oregon CHL to carry in Oregon. However if you're an Oregonian then the best investment is to obtain a Utah CFP in addition to your Oregon CHL. With the Utah you can legallly carry in Washington and many more states than a Washington will allow. WA license is inexpensive and easy to obtain but with Utah it saves you the time and expense.

We cover all of this in our Oregon Basic Handgun Safety course and the Utah Concealed Firearms Permit course if you want to check out our website. Or give me a call at the Office and I'll do my best to help you.

Dan

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top