JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A lot of you have good points. Some sound a bit mad in their comments and that is fine too. Sometimes we need to think before we do something, and I too am guilty of not doing so. I would hope to never see a day where we in Oregon have the same gun laws as California. There should never be a law to hold back a good person from defending his/her life against evil. If I have to give up my gun, it's like asking cops to not carry weapons..... just doesn't make since. Why should I be put in a situation where I would have to depend on police to be there in minutes when seconds count?. The bad guys will always have guns....... now what about knifes and bats? ropes and chairs? a knife kills and so can a bat.
I think it would be so nice to have like 50-100 people gather in a peaceful manor in public and open carry weapons in a safe manor with signs to show citizens lawfully exercising and enjoying their rights. But I am sure laws would be violated etc. The purpose would be to bring awareness to the pubic......
:s0160:

hahahahaha.
hahahahah
hahahahahaha

I think you need to do less giggling and more paying attention to the rules, your surroundings, and the practical results of your actions.

BUT IT IS MY RIGHT TO DO SO AND I WILL DO IT.

It's also your right to drink gasoline, wet your pants, and eat french fries for breakfast, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Seriously - you're walking down the street to a large shopping area with an open rifle. Big surprise - the police come out in force. What did you expect? You try to walk into a courthouse carrying a pistol and the sheriff gets upset. What did you expect?

Frankly, I think you should reimburse us taxpayers for wasting the police's time.

I think you need to do less giggling and more paying attention to the rules, your surroundings, and the practical results of your actions.

It's also your right to drink gasoline, wet your pants, and eat french fries for breakfast, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Seriously - you're walking down the street to a large shopping area with an open rifle. Big surprise - the police come out in force. What did you expect? You try to walk into a courthouse carrying a pistol and the sheriff gets upset. What did you expect?

Frankly, I think you should reimburse us taxpayers for wasting the police's time.

I think you should reimburse me for reading your babble of a response. I can go into the police station with a firearm. Open your eyes and read my original post the right way. I DID not walk into the courthouse with a gun ........ it was just a mag with 7 rounds in it and i forgot it was in my bag. It's ignorant people like you who take one thing and spin it into something else. I also just used K-mart as a meeting point. I was not going to walk into the store, there was a quiet corner away from people in the far end of the parking lot. Go find another thread to respond on because there is no room for you in here.....BYE!!!!!! ;) but i'm sure your bumm is gonna be soar so you will more then likely come back with some smartA** response..... trust me guy no one is interested, save your breath.

stupid.jpg

I DID not walk into the courthouse with a gun ........ it was just a mag with 7 rounds in it and i forgot it was in my bag.

Walking into a courthouse with a loaded mag is just as dumb. They don't let you walk in with a Leatherman, much less ammunition. Heck, the site even mentions it's "airport-style security". What did you expect? It's silly to be upset that the guard wigged out.

I also just used K-mart as a meeting point. I was not going to walk into the store, there was a quiet corner away from people in the far end of the parking lot.

Sorry, you walk down the street with a rifle, people are going to freak out.

Your giggling attitude ("hahahahahaha") is just not appropriate when discussing guns and the law. You may not take such things seriously, but lots of other people do.

If Biggie had no idea what he was doing, I would agree with you guys.

He's choosing to exercise his rights as he see's fit. Some of you are stating your opinions, and others are just taking an opportunity to insult him.

Can you really call him Stupid for forgetting a mag?
It was in a bag, people. Not like it was in a pocket, readily available for feeling.
And it's not like he was trying to smuggle it in, or even make an "Open Carry" kind of statement.

He forgot something was in his bag, after disarming otherwise.

Let it go.

Dont post the stupid things you do on a conservative website where conservative members who take firearms and the rights we have seriously.
But if you do decide to air out your dirty laundry. Be prepared to hear some heavy bashing. I have friends that do dumb things. If they do dumb things and publicize it, they are on their own. So you like the guy, He still needs to lick his own wounds.

I don't even know the guy.

But this forum see's enough "You're stupid." crap from Liberal gun owners. It's time to stop.

He knows just as well as you and I know that hanging around KMart with a rifle is a dumb idea. But he recognizes that, and because it is his right to do so, does it anyway. That is him making a CHOICE. Not being a dumb-*** who just doesn't get it.

I don't even know the guy.

But this forum see's enough "You're stupid." crap from Liberal gun owners. It's time to stop.

He knows just as well as you and I know that hanging around KMart with a rifle is a dumb idea. But he recognizes that, and because it is his right to do so, does it anyway. That is him making a CHOICE. Not being a dumb-*** who just doesn't get it.

Knowing it's a dumb idea and still doing it anyway makes it even more dumb.

Why bring the unnecessary attention upon yourself?

If you continue at your current rate your going to become some cops "project" and you will lose your CHL and possibly much more.

Walking into a courthouse with a loaded mag is just as dumb. They don't let you walk in with a Leatherman, much less ammunition. Heck, the site even mentions it's "airport-style security". What did you expect? It's silly to be upset that the guard wigged out.

Sorry, you walk down the street with a rifle, people are going to freak out.

Your giggling attitude ("hahahahahaha") is just not appropriate when discussing guns and the law. You may not take such things seriously, but lots of other people do.

Ok man, well I can see that there is no need to argue with you because it just isn't worth my time. I wanted to walk in the courthouse with 7 bullets and a metal mag to teach them a lesson lol your right...... I take guns and most laws serious and i can "HA HA" as I wish..... You have a nice day now.

If Biggie had no idea what he was doing, I would agree with you guys.

He's choosing to exercise his rights as he see's fit. Some of you are stating your opinions, and others are just taking an opportunity to insult him.

Can you really call him Stupid for forgetting a mag?
It was in a bag, people. Not like it was in a pocket, readily available for feeling.
And it's not like he was trying to smuggle it in, or even make an "Open Carry" kind of statement.

He forgot something was in his bag, after disarming otherwise.

Let it go.

:s0155: :D

Why bring the unnecessary attention upon yourself?

If you continue at your current rate your going to become some cops "project" and you will lose your CHL and possibly much more.

Well I understand what you mean but some people feel the way you do and others see things my way. They can take my CHL if they like, but they are not getting my gun(s)..... If they really thought that I was a bad person (which I am NOT) and that I presented a big risk to public, what does taking my CHL gonna do? Oh ok and they can take my pistol........ and? as we all know, bad people will always find a way to a gun..... no guns? a knife......... explosives etc. I feel that some of you don't have the kahoonies to open carry, and that is your right and I can respect that.
If a cop wants to make me his "project".... well I welcome any cop that wants to do so...... they are not above the law and I would have no problem taking things to court. If they wanna harass a law abiding citizen who is exercising their right then we can go that route too. I have had run-ins with airhead cops b4..... it's nothing new to me and I always end up on top....... I still have my CHL and have had it for many years....... so obviously i did nothing wrong and the law can investigate me all they want. :)

Good saying but I hope you have plenty of money and time... If you do more power to you. :s0155:
Well I understand what you mean but some people feel the way you do and others see things my way. They can take my CHL if they like, but they are not getting my gun(s)..... If they really thought that I was a bad person (which I am NOT) and that I presented a big risk to public, what does taking my CHL gonna do? Oh ok and they can take my pistol........ and? as we all know, bad people will always find a way to a gun..... no guns? a knife......... explosives etc. I feel that some of you don't have the kahoonies to open carry, and that is your right and I can respect that.
If a cop wants to make me his "project".... well I welcome any cop that wants to do so...... they are not above the law and I would have no problem taking things to court. If they wanna harass a law abiding citizen who is exercising their right then we can go that route too. I have had run-ins with airhead cops b4..... it's nothing new to me and I always end up on top....... I still have my CHL and have had it for many years....... so obviously i did nothing wrong and the law can investigate me all they want. :)

He's a person like the rest of us and wether it was a dumb move or a mistake or whatever, i think this thread has seen enough bashing, maybe just give the guy your two cents and call it good instead of making it personal. This forum is a way for all of us in the PNW to unite and share stories and information, not to unload a torrent of insults about a decision somebody made. If you don't agree with what biggie did, then by all means let him know, but it can be done in a civil way. Constructive criticism people! lets not alienate the people that are here for the same reason you and i and that guy over there are here for.

He's a person like the rest of us and wether it was a dumb move or a mistake or whatever, i think this thread has seen enough bashing, maybe just give the guy your two cents and call it good instead of making it personal. This forum is a way for all of us in the PNW to unite and share stories and information, not to unload a torrent of insults about a decision somebody made. If you don't agree with what biggie did, then by all means let him know, but it can be done in a civil way. Constructive criticism people! lets not alienate the people that are here for the same reason you and i and that guy over there are here for.

Thank you...... that is all I ask. I just want this to be a learning experience for all of us........ I have learned a lot and if it has helped you in anyway then GOOD. Most of us on here are grown adults and everyone has done something in the past that could have been done differently. No need to bash and be negative towards anyone..... I sure am glad that I posted this thread because I got to find out that some of you are very cool and level headed and some of you are nothing but a bunch of 12 year olds and need to go into timeout :(......... either way I appreciate and respect almost all comments and once again if you can't keep it adult like then don't say it. I don't wanna hear it, no need to be a butt about it...... because when your an "adult" and act like a child by saying some of the things that has been said..... your simply a boob lol :s0114: take care boys and girls.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top