JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And this House Bill takes it away.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 9 until the forum update is finished
and not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

No, it does not as I explained in the other link. That IS how the current law read. The bill you linked is completely separate.

In the link the lined out part is what is being eliminated from the current law, and the underlined part is what they want ADDED to the current law.

Ranb - I'm juggling my schedule to show up, and might be able to bring a buddy or two.

After reading your threads for a while now, I just wanted to say thanks. I appreciate your hard work. I hope you can make it.

No, it does not as I explained in the other link. That IS how the current law read. The bill you linked is completely separate.

In the link the lined out part is what is being eliminated from the current law, and the underlined part is what they want ADDED to the current law.

Oh, OK. I see now.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 9 until the forum update is finished
and not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Dude, you guys rock!!! It's going to happen! I don't think people understand not only how cool it that this has gotten so far, but that a small group of everyday gun owners are investing so much to the cause. Years from now, when we actually CAN use suppressors, I don't think people will realize what it took and who made it all possible. And for that I thank you all!!!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top