JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yep, it that time of the year again and the Washington Arms Collectors Gunshow is being held in Puyallup at the Fairgrounds. Just talked to my Bride and she said it looks like it's going to be a well attended Gunshow in the Pavilion. We'll be in the upstairs with lots of our friends. Barney Miller will be there too and will be doing Tricks for Treats for all his Friends, some even come just to see him.

I believe it's still only $10.00 to get in but for that you can purchase a Gun, that even applied to Non-Members and have it transferred for ONLY $10.00, now that's a Bargain! Parking is also FREE!

You'll see New, Used Guns, New and Used Magazines and even some Trinkets for your Bride, some are even at Bargain Prices.

I'll be there tomorrow. If your a vendor, let me know which booth you're in and I definitely stop by and introduce myself.

The admission price has actually bumped up a little - $12 general and $5 military. Personally, I just pay $45 for the year and don't worry about the gate fees.

Ray

That's this weekend ?
Copy-of-Master-2019-Show-Schedule-Large-1-Up.jpg

I'll be there tomorrow. If your a vendor, let me know which booth you're in and I definitely stop by and introduce myself.

I'll be upstairs with Two Tables.

The admission price has actually bumped up a little - $12 general and $5 military. Personally, I just pay $45 for the year and don't worry about the gate fees.

I don't keep track because I've been doing the Annual for 35+ years and it's cheaper.

Ray
they don't list the cost on their website.

I tried to find it and couldn't. I think I'm going to say something to the Editor of WebmasterWebmasters.

That's this weekend ?

Yep

Thanks for Posting.

I'll be there, wandering aimlessly about.
I'm looking forward to seeing a whole bunch of you folks. FWIW I'll be the Ugly Mudsucker wearing a Stetson and riding a Wheel Chair with 2 tables on the Second Floor. My Bride may or may not be present since she likes to help Betty B. aka:the knife lady who has a few Tables down on the Ground Floor.

argh I would love to go, but this weekend is jammed and its a 3 hour round trip drive.
Too bad that there isn't another one in Monroe, much closer to where I live, for several months.

I would be looking for subsonic 300 blackout ammo among other things. Maybe would have traded off my Glock 35 that is for sale.

:s0110::s0043::s0106:I don't know if I can swing the five minute round trip drive....

I'll be there at some point this weekend. It would be nice to meet some of my fellow patriotic Americans in real life.

You and everybody else are more than Welcome to drop by and Visit AND if you should be so moved then you are Welcome to spend some $$$$!

I'm going to be trying Very Hard to reduce my Inventory so have reduced my prices to or below Cost. I may even being a Pop Gun or Two!!!:):):)

@KKG whatcha got? let me know. I am only in the market for a few specific things, but I am also a sucker for a deal and always have stuff laying around I can trade. I live and work in Woodinville, so I am not far away

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top