JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The solution is not through legislation. That is simply a numbers game and conservatives are outnumbered. The solution is through the courts. Get organized and fight. Pick the battles that make sense. There's an organization in California called Calguns. They're not perfect but they've had some successes. Oregon and Washington both need similar organizations. Reach out and join forces with them. There's strength in numbers.

Alternatively you can escape to Idaho...until liberals start settling there too. It's only a matter of time. You're going to have to fight somewhere. Might as well be here.

Also, if you're not a member of the NRA, you need to be. They're not perfect either. But they are still the best pro 2A rights organization around right now.

2nd Ammendment Foundation does great work. Check them out.

The Battles Are Just Beginning
No connection as to content or organization, when I shortened the address I was forbidden access.
This kind of info is useless.
IF you are a strong 2A conservative, with pro life, and small government inclinations, you may come to Alaska as a CheeChacko and apply yourself to a full year of learning the ways of Alaska after which you will either submit to doing it the Alaskan way or finding another state to receive you!

Face it, this state is controlled by libs in King County. We have clearly lost the war.

Nearly every county in the state voted to approve this measure. im sure most people didn't even read the full text of the law before voting yes on it. How many of them knew that even the ACLU thinks this is a bad law? Probably not very many. People are too lazy to be informed voters these days. They would rather just vote whichever way some newspaper tells them to than actually read through the election pamphlet. Look at the results of this election, I'm pretty bummed out by almost every one of them. (Of course there are a few that I'm stoked on!)
But look at the map of how each county voted on 1491. I'm positive this is the result of the lack of anti-1491 info that was out there before the election.
image.jpeg
Oh well... i guess we just have to accept this and move on to immediately fighting the Attorney Generals proposed equipment bans, which will be even more damaging to our 2a rights than this stupid law. We need to get the word out starting now!

The Battles Are Just Beginning
No connection as to content or organization, when I shortened the address I was forbidden access.
This kind of info is useless.
IF you are a strong 2A conservative, with pro life, and small government inclinations, you may come to Alaska as a CheeChacko and apply yourself to a full year of learning the ways of Alaska after which you will either submit to doing it the Alaskan way or finding another state to receive you!

Visited Fairbanks not to long ago. Was pleasantly surprised. But, alas, there are almost no high paying jobs in my line of work out there. I'd be taking a 70% pay cut, and it's actually surprisingly expensive to live in Alaska.

OK, I will. Let me know how it works out for you in Oregon and California, New York, etc. Oh, never mind....
Sorry. The 'war is lost, we can't do anything' talk kind of gets to me. I think the best thing to do is stay and fight, but if you have already made up your mind to leave than best of luck too you wherever you end up.

Well, I am going on the offensive. I am moving to Kali in 2 weeks and I will take a jug of FREE air and tell everybody I can how much fun ARs are without bullet buttons and about the good ol days in the NW..... But, sure, I admit. My end game is IDaho. For you younger folks, it starts with your kids and their friends. Teach them to shoot if they want...

Brutus Out

And this is how it starts, taking back California, one gun nut at a time. You sir, are the tip of the spear. Good on ya.
Up the Republic.
Murphy out.

If you want to slow and stop this there is only one way. Get more gun owners to vote. Even with King county this garbage only works because too many gun owners do not vote. Or worse vote for the people who go against them. Talk calmly to everyone you work with who shoots. Calmly keep pointing out what the anti's are dong with this drip drip drip. If we can get a large percentage of shooters/ gun owners to vote for themselves we can stop this. Even places like CA are only the way they are due to gun owners refusing to do anything. They sit back and then when they wake up and see it they blame everyone else. Help you friends see what is happening.

The solution is not through legislation. That is simply a numbers game and conservatives are outnumbered. The solution is through the courts. Get organized and fight. Pick the battles that make sense. There's an organization in California called Calguns. They're not perfect but they've had some successes. Oregon and Washington both need similar organizations. Reach out and join forces with them. There's strength in numbers.

Alternatively you can escape to Idaho...until liberals start settling there too. It's only a matter of time. You're going to have to fight somewhere. Might as well be here.

Also, if you're not a member of the NRA, you need to be. They're not perfect either. But they are still the best pro 2A rights organization around right now.

"...until liberals start settling there too." Update: They are here...and have been for some time. If you take a look at one of those maps showing which counties went blue or red you'll see what I mean. I believe Ada County (the county within which Boise is located) went blue insofar as the presidential race.

Otherwise, you post is right on target. Well said.

"...until liberals start settling there too." Update: They are here...and have been for some time. If you take a look at one of those maps showing which counties went blue or red you'll see what I mean. I believe Ada County (the county within which Boise is located) went blue insofar as the presidential race.

Otherwise, you post is right on target. Well said.

This is why places that are "very nice" turn into sewers. Liberals create sewers. Then the ones who have money don't like it. So they move. As soon as they get set up in a new place they start trying to turn it into a sewer just like they left. Liberalism is a mental disorder. They keep doing the same things and expecting a different outcome. Want to stop them? Vote. Try to get all your friends to vote.

SO ITS TIME TO GET IN THE MUD WITH THE PIGS

I hate to say it but the ONLY way to fight these creeps is with THEIR OWN TACTICS ...we need to disrupt everything they do "from the inside" we need an army of moles in their camp screwing up everything they touch ....make them look worse leftist wingnuts than they are

pay people to disrupt their rallies etc etc ....basically use every dirty rotten trick they have been caught using against the people

start disrupting society in their names sake, make the people hate the bastages that they have become.....

Sadly I do not think the future is very bright for conservatives. I have long since lost faith that any type of reasonable compromise is even possible. The way that the two sides want to live their lives and what they each believe in is so fundamentally different that very little common ground still exists. One side wants a small government and to live free and unencumbered. They will happily work hard and take their chances with whatever they get. The other side wants big government and to be taken care of. There's no way you'll ever find compromise between these two opposing views. And unfortunately, the takers have exceeded the workers. More people are taking out than what is being put in. Because too many people have learned that they can simply vote themselves a bigger piece of the pie based on the candidates they choose. And for too many of these people the illusion of something for nothing is far more appealing than earning it themselves.

There's not much left to do but stock ammo and wait for the reset. I hope I'm wrong here. But I just don't see a way back from where we are currently at. The fundamental value structure of our country has changed...and not for the better.

On a positive note, Conservatives will mop the floor with liberals once the day of reckoning comes. Part of me wishes that the day would hurry up already so we can be done with it and start working to restore the republic. However, nobody wins in that scenario. The price we will all pay will be dear. WOLVERINES!

Last Edited:
But look at the map of how each county voted on 1491. I'm positive this is the result of the lack of anti-1491 info that was out there before the election.

Why ?

Where were your "pay me money" pro-2A organizations in this fight ?

I often see members here suggesting more donations to these organizations will help. Okay....I'm waving my $$ up in the air right now. I want to know...what tangible benefit did you guys get for your donation money in Washington State to these groups...pre 1491 ? Anything more than an "info alert" in some web page that is only read by people like us ?

I've asked this question to representatives of groups in Oregon about what they actually did about SB941 last year. I always get variations of the same answer.

1. Didn't you see our alert on our webpage ?

2. Oh...Our regional representative came all the way up here from California and spoke to some state politician in Salem about that. o_O

Tell Kate that Hillary wanted to ban guns. How did that work our for her? Are there not more important issues in Oregon? School kids are flunking out, what about passing tax breaks for business instead of raising them to bring business and jobs to Oregon. Oh, I am sorry, buying tents and needles for the homeless is more important.

I find it interesting that with probably 500,000 CPLs in WA we lost badly on these Initiatives. How can people not make the connection or is it just a lot more liberal voters are getting CPLs..... That CPL won't do squat when your ex GF says you are a gun nut and are dangerous...

Brutus Out

Last Edited:
Oregon is already a liberal paradise and then you add in the migration of californians it's going to be worse than cali soon.

And more liberal portland trash is moving into SW WA and turning it into a craphole

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top