Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Wash. Post Takes a Bold Stand Against Flamethrowers!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Juggernaut, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Ory'gun Active Member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...0713da-4cdb-11e5-84df-923b3ef1a64b_story.html

What is it exactly about personal liberty these people hate so much?

The article sites all the greatest hits from the protectionist play book, from Newton Conn. to great little nugget about the spankin' new UN Arms Treaty. If only we'd have had commonsense flamethrower controls in place before Newton, ...oh wait.

So tired of this ideology that puts absolute safety above all else, especially my freedom to own a damn Flamethrower!

2. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I don't know why someone would want a flamethrower, However, I absolutely think everyone should be able to own one!

The only thing ANTIs have more than opinions, is ignorance.

3. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

Sure, some maniac Terrorist might eventually use some form of Flame Thrower one day I suppose. Especially if people like Jessica Contrera keep putting ideas in people's minds.

It would however be 1ooX easier to build a DIY flame thrower in your garage than any semi accurate gun.

The Govt. can't protect us against everything under the Sun! (insert Global warming joke here.)

A law banning these would be asinine, they have legitimate uses to farmers etc.

Although I would hope my neighbors don't have one of these for weed control the only law that might be appropriate would be against using these in residential areas.

I suppose after they get done Lawmaking I'd be committing a Federal Crime if I break out my lighter and aerosol can to kill wasps!

clearconscience likes this.