JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our Capitol..."Possession of an unregistered firearm or ammunition in the District is punishable by up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine, and prosecutors said Mr. Srigley could have faced up to seven criminal charges in the case."

Our Constitution..."A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Something just aint right there I just know it. Hmmm weird, the two don't really go together. It doesn't make sense.

I think the guy should fight the fine. It amazes me that the court feels the fine is justified. I think the take home message from the fine issue might be one of don't use a gun to save a life lest you face a fine. In the article it even mentions other folks who came to help getting chased off by the dogs.

I think the guy should get on the news and say "I am being fined $1000 for saving a young child's life. Since I am not made of money nor do I have endless cash flow if there is a next time I guess the kid might have to take the mauling on his own because I am not willing to dive in and take on three pit bulls with my bare hands. By the way, a cop had to use a gun to kill the other two dogs and he had pepper spray, a baton, and a taser on him."

I find it very sad that the bureaucrats in DC don't seem to have a lick of "Common Sense!"

Its also sad that there is a lot of similar thinking in areas of downtown Portland.

If one had the money this would be a lawsuit to take all the way up the legal chain. I am surprised some attorney that is looking to make a name for himself does not latch onto this issue pro bono.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top