JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good Morning,

If it is NOT OK to post this, please let me know.

Otherwise, for your review:

54e552a9-63f3-4513-aab3-c0e12f4a06d1.jpg

WASCO SCHOOL BOARD ALERT

If we've learned anything from the debacle taking place in Newberg Oregon, we have learned the importance of school boards and the damage they can do if controlled by left wing zealots.

Tonight the North Wasco School Board will be holding a "first reading" on a new policy to ban concealed handgun license holders from all their property if armed.

This means every piece of property controlled by any of the following schools:

The Dalles High School
The Dalles Middle School
Dry Hollow Elementary
Colonel Wright Elementary
Chenowith Elementary School
Moiser Community School
Riverbend Community School.

Not only will responsibly armed parents be violating the law if they drop off or pick up their children at school, or enter a school building for any reason, but no one with a state sanctioned CHL will be allowed to set foot anywhere on any of their property while lawfully armed. That includes playing fields and any path that crosses the properties they control.

This dangerous and bigoted policy is an open invitation to the kind of violence the anti-gun radicals are always falsely claiming to oppose.

We cannot find any incidents at any of these schools that could possibly justify punishing responsible parents or endangering students.

Please contact the school board and express your strong objection to this insane policy.

School board members :

Info on public comments to the school board:

School Board Agenda: (the anti-parent agenda appears near the bottom)

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed about concealed. I will not be changing my lifestyle regardless of the District's position, no matter what that eventually may be.

The point of my post is to generate some emails from the locals (you know who you are) to the board.

Do I think their minds are made up? Yes.

Do I think I can change minds? Probably Not

But I lose the moral authority to complain about rules in my community if I do NOTHING to combat the tide.

It is not winning the war - it is showing up for the fight.

Good Morning,

If it is NOT OK to post this, please let me know.

Otherwise, for your review:

View attachment 1112004

WASCO SCHOOL BOARD ALERT

If we've learned anything from the debacle taking place in Newberg Oregon, we have learned the importance of school boards and the damage they can do if controlled by left wing zealots.

Tonight the North Wasco School Board will be holding a "first reading" on a new policy to ban concealed handgun license holders from all their property if armed.

This means every piece of property controlled by any of the following schools:

The Dalles High School
The Dalles Middle School
Dry Hollow Elementary
Colonel Wright Elementary
Chenowith Elementary School
Moiser Community School
Riverbend Community School.

Not only will responsibly armed parents be violating the law if they drop off or pick up their children at school, or enter a school building for any reason, but no one with a state sanctioned CHL will be allowed to set foot anywhere on any of their property while lawfully armed. That includes playing fields and any path that crosses the properties they control.

This dangerous and bigoted policy is an open invitation to the kind of violence the anti-gun radicals are always falsely claiming to oppose.

We cannot find any incidents at any of these schools that could possibly justify punishing responsible parents or endangering students.

Please contact the school board and express your strong objection to this insane policy.

School board members :

Info on public comments to the school board:

School Board Agenda: (the anti-parent agenda appears near the bottom)
OFF is doing the work again.

Agreed about concealed. I will not be changing my lifestyle regardless of the District's position, no matter what that eventually may be.

The point of my post is to generate some emails from the locals (you know who you are) to the board.

Do I think their minds are made up? Yes.

Do I think I can change minds? Probably Not

But I lose the moral authority to complain about rules in my community if I do NOTHING to combat the tide.

It is not winning the war - it is showing up for the fight.
Messages sent, my rock star neighbor to the East.

Pretty soon, we will find ourselves governed out of existence if we try to follow the laws, sooner or later, we become so overwhelmed, we simply stop following these biased laws and do what we must do for our own needs!

I hope you guys can beat this but I seriously doubt it so, do what is right for you! Any laws repugnant to the bill of rights should be ignored as such, and when the time comes, use those rights to take back freedoms you didn't willingly surrender!

I never take my firearms off and willingly submit to being disarmed, I do not surrender them with out some pretty serious justifications, usually requiring a warrant, and I have no intentions of ever giving up my God Given Gift of Life and my abilities to protect that, to any man's laws which are subservient to the laws of my Creator!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top