Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Question Was the site down for several hours Weds night?

Reactions
I couldn't get on the site Wednesday evening. Was it down?

Obviously up again since I am posting this.

Was just curious if it was a hack attack on the site or something to do with the very impressive lightning and thunderstorm that passed through Portland. Dumped a ton of rain at my house which was nice since I can now turn off the sprinklers for a few days and save some $$$

SUPER X

Reactions

Was just curious if it was a hack attack on the site or something to do with the very impressive lightning and thunderstorm that passed through Portland. Dumped a ton of rain at my house which was nice since I can now turn off the sprinklers for a few days and save some $$$
It was the Russians On behalf of ceasefire Interferring again

Yeah, I noticed the outtage too, but since I worked from 6am to 9pm yesterday fixing broken cooling systems all over the Metro area I could barely stay awake after that when I got home.... :confused:

Last edited:
Chem-trails caused disruption under the black helicopters main rotor, thus causing a loss of altitude and enough downdraft to blow my tin foil hat off. While the chopper increased power, the ensuing airflow disturbance blew my tinfoil hat straight towards the main transformer that powers the grid. Sorry guys, next time I'll try to secure my headwear better. :D

Chem-trails caused disruption under the black helicopters main rotor, thus causing a loss of altitude and enough downdraft to blow my tin foil hat off. While the chopper increased power, the ensuing airflow disturbance blew my tinfoil hat straight towards the main transformer that powers the grid. Sorry guys, next time I'll try to secure my headwear better. :D
LMAO! :D

You know too much. Watch your six...

I had time to talk to my kids...

I wish your servers had battery backup.
Can't have battery backs ups, too much of an eco hazard. The environMENTALists suggest that we instead use positive wishful thoughts backed up with magical fairy farts and two scoop of tofu. Or was it three unicorns and a cup of granola? Meh.

Alexx1401

Reactions
Yeah, I noticed the outtage too, but since I worked from 6am to 9pm yesterday fixing broken cooling systems all over the Metro area I could barely stay awake after that when I got home.... :confused:
Only from 6am to 9pm and you come home tired? WTH, you getting soft on us Stomper? :)

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect