JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I couldn't get on the site Wednesday evening. Was it down?

Obviously up again since I am posting this.

Was just curious if it was a hack attack on the site or something to do with the very impressive lightning and thunderstorm that passed through Portland. Dumped a ton of rain at my house which was nice since I can now turn off the sprinklers for a few days and save some $$$

Was just curious if it was a hack attack on the site or something to do with the very impressive lightning and thunderstorm that passed through Portland. Dumped a ton of rain at my house which was nice since I can now turn off the sprinklers for a few days and save some $$$

It was the Russians On behalf of ceasefire Interferring again

Upvote 0

Yeah, I noticed the outtage too, but since I worked from 6am to 9pm yesterday fixing broken cooling systems all over the Metro area I could barely stay awake after that when I got home.... :confused:

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
Was said power outage related to the increased activity of black helicopters in the area?

Took me hours last night looking for my foil lined Kevlar battle helmet, I simply must be better prepared for these scares.o_O

Upvote 0
Chem-trails caused disruption under the black helicopters main rotor, thus causing a loss of altitude and enough downdraft to blow my tin foil hat off. While the chopper increased power, the ensuing airflow disturbance blew my tinfoil hat straight towards the main transformer that powers the grid. Sorry guys, next time I'll try to secure my headwear better. :D

Upvote 0
Chem-trails caused disruption under the black helicopters main rotor, thus causing a loss of altitude and enough downdraft to blow my tin foil hat off. While the chopper increased power, the ensuing airflow disturbance blew my tinfoil hat straight towards the main transformer that powers the grid. Sorry guys, next time I'll try to secure my headwear better. :D

LMAO! :D

Upvote 0
You know too much. Watch your six...

Upvote 0
I had time to talk to my kids...

I wish your servers had battery backup.
Can't have battery backs ups, too much of an eco hazard. The environMENTALists suggest that we instead use positive wishful thoughts backed up with magical fairy farts and two scoop of tofu. Or was it three unicorns and a cup of granola? Meh.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads