JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Reactions
I was left bad feedback (my 1st) from a member that I didn't even have contact with. After bumping my ad for a bunch of cans I had several new offers within a couple of hours. I accepted an "I'll take 'em" from a guy that wanted the whole set and marked the ad as "sale pending". That evening I got a bad review from one of the guys that wanted a few cans - but wanted more photos to show condition first. He stated that I should have contacted him directly before selling the group of cans. I thought I had done ok by marking the ad as "sale pending" - but apparently not.

Can I really get bad feedback from somebody I had no contact with? :mad:

I have PM'd Joe. I have "reported feedback" - but it has been several days and no reply.

I read his feedback. Sounds like sour grapes on his part, nothing more.
All of your other feedback is QUALITY. :)

I wouldn't sweat it. More and more lately I've encountered entitled losers, drunks, and other vermin that just want to waste your time, but have no intention of buying. Sadly, this forum is like Facebook or any other page in that as it grows, more flakes find their way in. I always tell them to stop contacting me, that way if they keep up their stupidity, it will be easy for admin to deal with.

Bad to give someone a review when you did not step up to the plate. All we have to do is look at your review to see who gave you a negative. A good person not to deal with.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads