Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Was in a sporting goods store today

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by deen_ad, Sep 13, 2010.

1. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

looking for Crimson Trace grips for an LCR, they said they didn't carry them!!

They had three for an LCP (don't need that, already have it), several for S&W's but no LCR's, can't believe that they "don't carry them" for the LCR. The had a couple dozen in stock too. How can they carry ones for LCP but not the LCR? Just doesn't make sense!

Deen
    NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
    WAC member
    SWWAC member

2. snew

snew Hillsboro, OR Active Member

How many 10s of LCP sell for every 1 LCR?

3. TonsOfOregonBrass

TonsOfOregonBrass Sandy, OR Active Member

yep, i don't like to stock things that are not going to sell. It is better to keep things in the store that are going to move and i can make money on then have that money tied up for months waiting for the right buyer so i can make just as much on it that i make on the things that sell.

4. SJS46

SJS46 yamhill county Active Member

You can walk right into Crimson Trace in Wilsonville and buy one, great people:thumbup:

5. qtcoupe

qtcoupe Vancouver Wa. Member

Just received mine last week. bought on ebay for $219.99 with free shipping from buckndoes.com:thumbup:

6. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Could be because the LCR is available from Ruger with CT grips and because it is cheaper to buy it so equipped, or at least no more expensive.

7. swampertwo

swampertwo Just moved to Olympic peninsula!! Active Member

Check with Joe at Gun Accessory Supply Inc. ( he's right in your neighborhood) or call him at 906-0854.
    He can get --and at a super price, too.