JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was heading over to Yakima today to pick up a load and saw two military convoys of right hand drive vehicles with oriental writing on them, sorry I was in the opposite lane to make it out, but the plate design looked Japanese.
There was a car hauler too with jeep like vehicles on it.
Did anybody else happen to see this.
It was a total of 20 or more vehicles.

Nope, but they are probably getting shipped to Japan seems like they a doing some build up there.
I know of a guy that is in MI and he was supposed to be out or at least given his chosen station and last minute they told him he is going to japan for a couple years. His area of expertise is finding and setting up spies.

You never know what you'll see in that region. The wife and I were driving south on I-5, out of Vancouver and saw a train load of flatcars with what I estimated as an armored division with ancillary vehicles and tanks! I told her "Looks like they've figured out how to handle the hicks!";)

Wait until we send in the Squarks....
Animal Squark.jpg
Plagiarized from an Air Gun Site

OK so after a Lil research I have determined them to be Japanese, because the Korean vehicles are left side drive and for s & g's I also checked Chinese they to are left side drive.
I know I know some of you are wondering why I checked China , well we have been training with their troops in China for a very long time.

We just need to send squarks over there and be done with them!!!!

I think the most unnerving thing I have seen over on that side was a drone flying low thru one of the valleys , and on several occasions ,not unnerving just cool I have seen all types of fighters come thru low level over the lake and thru the pass just east of snoqualmie. It made me think of my Dad!!!!! R.I.P

Nope, but they are probably getting shipped to Japan seems like they a doing some build up there.
I know of a guy that is in MI and he was supposed to be out or at least given his chosen station and last minute they told him he is going to japan for a couple years. His area of expertise is finding and setting up spies.
both Koreans and Japan use LH Drive vechicles
Only country that comes to mind is Singapore; they use Mercedes and Land Rovers along with Brit and US armored vechicles

I know what you're talking about. I took a picture last year in Federal Way of some of these vehicles.
I used to see them every year on Ft Lewis too.
They're Japanese. Every year the Japanese come over to Lewis for a joint training exercise. They also go out to YTC for some training.
Their soldiers are definitely a friendly bunch. Always enjoyed speaking with them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top