Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Was drivinv on 90 today

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mosinguy1, Sep 29, 2014.

1. mosinguy1

mosinguy1 out by the ocean Active Member

I was heading over to Yakima today to pick up a load and saw two military convoys of right hand drive vehicles with oriental writing on them, sorry I was in the opposite lane to make it out, but the plate design looked Japanese.
    There was a car hauler too with jeep like vehicles on it.
    Did anybody else happen to see this.
    It was a total of 20 or more vehicles.

2. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Nope, but they are probably getting shipped to Japan seems like they a doing some build up there.
    I know of a guy that is in MI and he was supposed to be out or at least given his chosen station and last minute they told him he is going to japan for a couple years. His area of expertise is finding and setting up spies.

mosinguy1 likes this.
  3. TacticalDragQueen

TacticalDragQueen E.WA Member

It could either be the Japanese or the Koreans....they do a lot of exercises out on the ranch.

mosinguy1 and Sgt Nambu like this.
  4. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

You never know what you'll see in that region. The wife and I were driving south on I-5, out of Vancouver and saw a train load of flatcars with what I estimated as an armored division with ancillary vehicles and tanks! I told her "Looks like they've figured out how to handle the hicks!";)

mosinguy1 likes this.
  5. TacticalDragQueen

lol Its going to take more than one Armored Division!!:p

Sgt Nambu and Joe13 like this.
  6. Capn Jack

Capn Jack Wet-Stern Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Wait until we send in the Squarks....
    Animal Squark.jpg
    Plagiarized from an Air Gun Site

Sgt Nambu, U201491 and mosinguy1 like this.
  7. mosinguy1

OK so after a Lil research I have determined them to be Japanese, because the Korean vehicles are left side drive and for s & g's I also checked Chinese they to are left side drive.
    I know I know some of you are wondering why I checked China , well we have been training with their troops in China for a very long time.

We just need to send squarks over there and be done with them!!!!

U201491 and Caveman Jim like this.
  8. mosinguy1

I think the most unnerving thing I have seen over on that side was a drone flying low thru one of the valleys , and on several occasions ,not unnerving just cool I have seen all types of fighters come thru low level over the lake and thru the pass just east of snoqualmie. It made me think of my Dad!!!!! R.I.P

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  9. TacticalDragQueen

The drones out there are creepy....you hear that faint buzzing...and most people wouldn't think twice about looking up!

10. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

both Koreans and Japan use LH Drive vechicles
    Only country that comes to mind is Singapore; they use Mercedes and Land Rovers along with Brit and US armored vechicles

11. decklin

decklin WA Well-Known Member

I know what you're talking about. I took a picture last year in Federal Way of some of these vehicles.
    I used to see them every year on Ft Lewis too.
    They're Japanese. Every year the Japanese come over to Lewis for a joint training exercise. They also go out to YTC for some training.
    Their soldiers are definitely a friendly bunch. Always enjoyed speaking with them.