Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Cottage Grove
State
Oregon
Anyone need some armor? Warrior assault systems Recon plate carrier. Comes with front, back and side plates. Utility pouch and medic pouch. 3 ar15/9mm full size combo mag carriers, monster hook for hanging. Also have the gun belt, has 2 ar and 2 9mm mag slots with a large dump pouch in the rear. Never did order my pistol holster... theres $1100 in gear. This is all brand new. I havent even finished rigging it. $800 obo VERY OPEN TO TRADES. Send me a message with what you have. Lever action, single action,

20190521_194139.jpg 20190521_194204.jpg 20190521_194151.jpg 20190521_194146.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom