JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
what a bunch of sneaky .... I dont buy their story...I rarely do. If they were tracking one stolen AR15 they would know what route to take and it is obviously not this broad attempt to gather tons of AR15 owners information. Makes me want to grab my tinfoil hat and run to the woods. who knows their real intentions...hope it's not the start of a gun grab in the future. May be trying to see what FFL's volunteer info to them and ones that do not. who knows. bubblegum chewing bubblegummers

The Colt 6920 as most of you know is a specially designed law enforcement weapon system that features many of the combat proven advantages of the military M4 and it's add on options.
Trust me they want it back! This is small time compared to an officer losing his service side arm.
A new basic one is in the ballpark of $1200.00 but on blackmarket if a full auto? The 6920 will also accomodate the M203 40mm Grenade Launcher, it mounts directly to the Carbine without modification.

The more info I get, this seems very likely.
And yes please, just provide the serial # already.
I would LOVE to be at a gunshow and have it be offered for sale.
That would be the quickest 911 call I could ever place.
The community could help if they let us.

Even if I had it and had paid $1000.00 for the rifle, I would still turn it in and provide any info I had on the seller.

LE attitude these days seems to be that We the People shouldn't get involved in these weighty matters

When in fact we are likely the only ones who might be able to actually recover said item, unless it's used in a crime and recovered that way

I think they are scared of it being used in gang activity with resulting egg on their faces (bad PR) for lack of proper security for the weapon

What are average cops doing with machine guns in their trunks, anyway?

The Colt 6920 as most of you know is a specially designed law enforcement weapon system that features many of the combat proven advantages of the military M4 and it's add on options.
Trust me they want it back! This is small time compared to an officer losing his service side arm.
A new basic one is in the ballpark of $1200.00 but on blackmarket if a full auto? The 6920 will also accomodate the M203 40mm Grenade Launcher, it mounts directly to the Carbine without modification.

Any M4 style barrel carbine (one of the most popular today) can mount the M203

Don't have much experience with the AR platform, eh?

Don't have much experience with the AR platform, eh?

Just stat'n the basic info here for those who might not be in the know?

I did not mean to start some kind of a piss'n contest. Why is it every time someone throws out a small piece of info on this site you guys want to tear them a new a$$hole! I packed my first AR as a Combat Infantryman 1965 thru 67 in SE Asia with the 1/327 of the 101st Airborne.

** By the way if a mod reads this I am closeing my account here. A few of your people cannot seem to keep their pettiness and self styled eliteist crap to themselves.

EMP, don't let the opinion of others get the best of you.. I get it all the time... it makes them feel good to put down others because they have a low self esteem to begin with...let it go

No offense intended but why the drama? Yes, there are idiots (and the immature) here, it's like that anywhere on the internet. Don't take it so seriously

It's all gravy EMP...let it go. If I had a dollar for all the times I've been attacked by smurfs I could buy us all new houses. Now I kind of enjoy it sometimes :p It's tendency for people with guns to assume chief position...you know what they say about too many chiefs and not enough indians right

Here's the Seattle GRE take on this:

WSP jars gun dealers, sets off firestorm, ATF ‘not consulted’

A detective with the Washington State Patrol ignited a firestorm yesterday when licensed gun dealers across the Evergreen State received a letter asking for documents listing sales of any AR-15 rifle over the past nine months, along with the names and personal information of people who bought those guns.

<broken link removed>

haha go to xdmtalk.com then.... happens to me every post...It's like gun nerds anonymous over there

but I lay it down...
smurfs.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews