JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
This has nothing to do with how rediculous the system is but it seems to actually be broken.

image.png image.png image.png

Misuse of Classified. Is that like commenting on a crazy price or just turning an ad for a mini-14 into a mini-14 discussion?
I've felt an urge to do both but never acted.

Misuse of Classified. Is that like commenting on a crazy price or just turning an ad for a mini-14 into a mini-14 discussion?
I've felt an urge to do both but never acted.

Id like to say but the links I get to the deleted posts wont let me see what I even did in the first place. I've requested clarification; apparently whatever it was it deserved the maximum amout of "Warning posts" at 3 points each.

So how is a ban determined? According to the rules after a year the points should fall off.
They do drop off that is why the N/A after the items that have expired. The actual ban would be automatically figured on remaining points with an expiration date still listed.

Man:(..

Either in conversation or posts on a thread, trying to get information from you is pretty frustrating.

One sentence posts are fairly lazy for a Moderator.
It usually doesn't take a report with power point presentation to understand when you've broken a rule or that an automated system isn't broken. I think we're done here.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top