JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I inadvertently ticked off MY elected officials that I support because....
I always add my 'comments' to bills I don't agree with via the state website..like this one
What I didn't know was that my comments went ONLY to the elected officials I checked off. I was under the assumption that my comments went to EVERY legislator, not just mine alone. Turns out I was WAY wrong.

My 'comment' was..
"This bill promotes criminals above law abiding concealed carry parents. What the hell is wrong with you idiots?" Needless to say, my elected reps took issue with it. Just to clarify, my reps are pro 2A and I have no issues with them for the most part.

I emailed & called the reps to clarify I had no issues with them but feel bad about the mis-understanding. We're all on the same page and hopefully no hard feelings but... darn shame on my part it happened.

Dan

I inadvertently ticked off MY elected officials that I support because....
I always add my 'comments' to bills I don't agree with via the state website..like this one
What I didn't know was that my comments went ONLY to the elected officials I checked off. I was under the assumption that my comments went to EVERY legislator, not just mine alone. Turns out I was WAY wrong.

My 'comment' was..
"This bill promotes criminals above law abiding concealed carry parents. What the hell is wrong with you idiots?" Needless to say, my elected reps took issue with it. Just to clarify, my reps are pro 2A and I have no issues with them for the most part.

I emailed & called the reps to clarify I had no issues with them but feel bad about the mis-understanding. We're all on the same page and hopefully no hard feelings but... darn shame on my part it happened.

Dan
Lol, smooth move. It can happen to anyone. :rolleyes:

That's okay, I'm waiting for the call into the GM's office because of a post I made on the Ford message board about Ford having their heads up their a$$es in regards to the airbag recalls..... :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top