JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Before reading the article I thought it was going to say the gun had been shoved up someones *** or something LOL.
What's wrong with me?

what do you know Gaucho Gringo answered that question before you asked the question.

(If everything is true, it sounds like a demented person.) :s0140::s0140::s0140:

When I buy or sell any weapon, new or used, I strip it all the way down degrease and relube with Froglube. This gives me a very close look at what i am about to shoot.

I don't see any evidence of intent, all I've read is one opinion, and that opinion sounds uninformed to me.

Every squib I've pounded out of my barrels has appeared unfired. The step from there to conclusion appears to have been motivated by fear, ignorance and paranoia.

and nobody has ever sold a gun they bought used and never fired?

it's possible somebody squirted it with cleaner in the past and that made the bullet look clean...

every squib looks unfired since it left the casing a low pressure... some soot in the back may be possible but that will easily clean up with CLP

I've never owned a gun that I didn't fire.

I suppose if someone gave me (since that's the only way I'd ever own one) a Glock, or a Les Baer, or a Wilson, I'd sell it without shooting it.

not everybody has... but if you have more than a few, you end up buying guns and forgetting about them until later...

just saying it's not out of the ordinary.... YMMV

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top