JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
... I don't care much what this cop did, although I do still think that's a bad shoot even though like you say my POV might not be inline with a court. I get that it may be interpeted as legal, but just because something is legal (or not), doesn't mean it is right — or wrong. ...

Personally, knowing what you said, I personally would expect myself to go after him — but I can run to my mailbox and back just fine and I don't think the officer in the video has much chance of that level of fitness.

We recently saw entire cities abandon the rule of law to allow rioters to burn the city for no reason.
You have the same mentality as the people who allowed the cities to be burned for no reason.
The rioters and looters abandoned all respect for the rule of law, and the city and state governments simply sat back and allowed it to happen.

Peace and public security and the pursuit of happiness all require order and the rule of law.
Without the rule of law, there is no order, no peace, no security.

The video shows a tolerant cop get backed up and then assaulted before finally shooting the attacker.
The attacker had abandoned all respect for the rule of law.

In a society that operates on the basis of the rule of law, the only appropriate LEO response to assault on LEO, is death to the attacker.
Kill the person who seeks to unravel the very fabric of freedom and rights and equality by attacking the agency we employ to enforce the rule of law.

And yet here you are, spewing complete BS about how you would have holstered and punched the guy.
You are probably 14, and trying to build a tough guy facade.
But more importantly, you are without question either young or stupid enough that you can't see the actual issue at hand, which is the unraveling of the fabric of freedom and rights and equality, accomplished by assault on the rule of law, accompanied by tolerance for assault on the rule of law.

You are tolerant enough of the attacker's assault on our LEO system and its members, that you think the attacker should be alive, because the LEO in question should have holstered and engaged the attacker hand to hand, all this when the attacker is the very thing that undermines lasting freedom and peace in any society, by disrespecting and abandoning the rule of law.

In a stable and intelligent society, the rule of law requires a high price for the crime of assaulting a LEO, because without that price, there is no rule of law.

The very act of LEO assault is indicative of complete abandonment for the rule of law. It has nothing to do with respect for cops. It is respect for the rule of law.

No intelligent society would allow itself to get to the point where LEO assault was tolerated or became a norm, or a point where every LEO response to every LEO assault was presumed to be excessive force.

Instead, intelligent society presumes that its laws are just, and the people hired to enforce them are screened and trained such that they are just, and persons who assault LEO's represent the rare but unavoidable threat of destruction of order & freedom & liberty, and therefore should be shot until dead whenever they attempt to assault a LEO.

Presently, America is not on the intelligent path.

We are on the path of irrational tolerance spewed in your mindless comments.

Last Edited:
We recently saw entire cities abandon the rule of law to allow rioters to burn the city for no reason.
You have the same mentality as the people who allowed the cities to be burned for no reason.
The rioters and looters abandoned all respect for the rule of law, and the city and state governments simply sat back and allowed it to happen.

Peace and public security and the pursuit of happiness all require order and the rule of law.

The video shows a tolerant cop get backed up and then assaulted before finally shooting the attacker.

In a society that operates on the basis of the rule of law, the only appropriate LEO response to assault on LEO, is death to the attacker.
Kill the person who seeks to unravel the very fabric of freedom and rights and equality, by attacking the agency we employ to enforce the rule of law.

And yet here you are, spewing complete BS about how you would have holstered and punched the guy.
But more importantly, you are without question either young or stupid enough that you can't see the actual issue at hand, which is the unraveling of the fabric of freedom and rights and equality, accomplished by assault on the rule of law, accompanied by tolerance for assault on the rule of law.

You are tolerant enough of the attacker's assault on our LEO system and its members, that you think the attacker should be alive, because the LEO in question should have holstered and engaged the attacker hand to hand, all this when the attacker is the very thing that undermines lasting freedom and peace in any society, by disrespecting and abandoning the rule of law.

In a stable and intelligent society, the rule of law requires a high price for the crime of assaulting a LEO, because without that price, there is no rule of law.

The very act of LEO assault is indicative of complete abandonment for the rule of law. It has nothing to do with respect for cops. It is respect for the rule of law.

No intelligent society would allow itself to get to the point where LEO assault was tolerated or became a norm, or a point where every LEO response to every LEO assault was presumed to be excessive force.

Instead, intelligent society presumes that its laws are just, and the people hired to enforce them are screened and trained such that they are just, and persons who assault LEO's represent the rare but unavoidable threat of destruction of order & freedom & liberty, and therefore should be shot until dead whenever they attempt to assault a LEO.

He was just baiting someone to waste their time on his innanities.

Kill the person who seeks to unravel the very fabric of freedom and rights and equality by attacking the agency we employ to enforce the rule of law.

Whoa—John Dos Passos here rose from the dead to write another novel.

Is this rant about the attempted coup on January 6? What on earth?

Honestly out of concern for a fellow community member, you should really talk to someone about your LEO fetish. No kink shaming here, but you truly sound unhinged.

How do I conceal carry my Henry 45-70 Gov? I think one needs something of that power to stop crazies roaming around. Drugs can do crazy bubblegum to people's brain. Most of people assume that physical strength comes from just muscle. Actually, the brain is the most important factor, and some of heavy drugs alter brain functions such that the individuals under influence of those drugs turn into zombies. They have no pain, fear or any emotions, and their body function is altered such that they can endure fold more stress to their body that they could when they are not under influence of the same drugs. We live in dangerous time.
Like that?

df9c048bfa6c02cf808d15b752632edb.jpg

He was just baiting someone to waste their time on his innanities.
Whoa—John Dos Passos here rose from the dead to write another novel.

Is this rant about the attempted coup on January 6? What on earth?

Honestly out of concern for a fellow community member, you should really talk to someone about your LEO fetish. No kink shaming here, but you truly sound unhinged.

OK people, let's not let it get out of hand.

Edited to use non-gender identifier....:D

This is sage wisdom on the degradation of the rule of law. This is just one instance where it is affecting our society. What many folks don't understand is that officers could justifiably and legally shoot and possibly kill (or use other types of more serious force) every single day...but they don't. Ask any officer that has worked in an area with even a moderate violent crime rate and they will tell you that they could have used deadly force many times, but they put themselves at risk, sometimes losing their own lives, and managed not to.

I do think what sets us apart as a society is that we manage to take a better approach toward those who attack officers and use "reasonable" force in a vast majority of the cases. Their used to be a high price for these (and other) crimes, but this has been going away for years now.

I also think that we can use these instances to see what better tactics, tools and training we can use to stop these folks who don't believe in the rule of law.

Am I a bad person for finding the commentary rather entertaining?
Yes that does indeed indicate you are a bad person.

Edit.... The emojis and my phone are having a fail moment, so please imagine there is an ambiguous round yellow icon inserting the proper amount of humor and emotional soothing to counter the otherwise straight man punchline.

Last Edited:
Everything baker3gun says about the decline of society is true. And irrelevant.
I do not choose to throw away the rest of my life in defense of noble nebulosities.
Saying you shot some Orc because society is losing respect for the police won't help you. Only the police can do that.
If I have taken this post wrong, then as Emily Litella would say: 'Never mind."

BTW where are we meeting to riot to protest this miscarriage of justice and the systematic problems it represents? Prefer near an appliance store as my flatscreen has a couple dead pixels.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top