JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To everyone that is shopping at cabelas be very aware of what you are being charged at the register!!!!! Just got back from there after getting money back was overcharged $5 on my tumbler and $1 on a part for my press shelf said $9.99 was charged $10.99. After getting a gift card needed a few more things and lo and behold all 3 of em rang up $1 more than the tags on the shelf. Luckily i knew to keep an eye on em. I know a dollar here and there isnt much but do the math and cabelas is screwing people for thousands every day!!!!! Have sent an email to corporate hopfully they will get it fixed!

It is not uncommon to find prices on the item not matching prices on the receipt at any store. It shouldn't happen...but it does. Keep an eye on your next grocery checkout. Sometimes the error will be in their favor, sometimes yours. I don't think it is done intentionally, but like any system mistakes can be made.

Keith

This thread was only meant as a warning. I am not trashing cabelas as a whole just want other forum members to know what is happening right now there. Do i think this is a nation wide conspiracy by cabelas? Absolutely not! Are there bugs in the system? YES! +1 grunwald! Not to slam cashiers but if you eliminated cash you could train a monkey to wave an item over a piece of glass and make sure it beeps! I love having them in eugene! **** i have been to eugene more in the last month and a half than i had been all last year!

Ive worked in retail for many years and the problem is usually corporate down loads the price changes in the AM and then auto prints the new stickers to be put up Easy! right?
Then you have to find the time to change all the prices could be 100s a week. This can take awhile especially when they cut you back on available hours. I don't like it either. There is no easy, fast, or more cost effective way to do it sometimes

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top