JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ammo supply warehouse doesn't seem to allow reviews, so I'm trying to get a warning out that the 5.5 pin triangle stock is terrible. Sub-airsoft quality, cheap pot metal, bad welds, it's awful chinese construction. For $180 shipped, I definitely feel cheated. Hopefully this will help someone out looking for a stock not a lot on the market right now.

Ammo supply warehouse doesn't seem to allow reviews, so I'm trying to get a warning out that the 5.5 pin triangle stock is terrible. Sub-airsoft quality, cheap pot metal, bad welds, it's awful chinese construction. For $180 shipped, I definitely feel cheated. Hopefully this will help someone out looking for a stock not a lot on the market right now.
A link would be helpful.

Is this what you bought?

1672372597127.png

That should have been the first clue it was a POS.

That thing looks like something a kid would make in his uncle's garage with a harbor freight welder, plastic hammer and a bit of old sheet metal from out back. And you paid $180 for it? Yikes.

Send it back! Better to be out $39 or so than what you lost now.

Any returns of NON AMMUNITION items are at the sole discretion of Ammo Supply Warehouse, LLC and are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please be sure you know what you are ordering and how many BEFORE clicking the submit order button. We do not want to have the uncomfortable conversation where we have to inform you of the 25% restocking fee, and then hear you complain about it, or to ask us to waive it. Just be sure of your order before you place it, and then everyone is happy!

Is this what you bought?
That's the one.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top