JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, changing my set up around a bit and want to sell my rings and base as a pair (or individually).
First I have a Warne Tactical 0MOA steel base for Remington 700 Short action. It's a great high quality base and fuctioned flawlessly and required no bedding on my 700 AAC-SD. I paid 100$ for it new. Asking 75$ OBO. It was used on my gun for one range session.
Next I have a set of Warne Maxima Steel low (.250") rings for 30MM scope tube. These fuctioned flawlessly as well and seen one range session before removal. Paid 60$ for them new. Would like to get 40$.
Both have original packaging and Torx keys (base includes the std screws to mount it) which I will include and the purchase receipt if you want it.
Warne makes awesome stuff right here in Oregon and I plan on purchasing more of their products with the proceeds here.
Would like to sell both as a pair and would let them go for 110$ paypaled and shipped, or am also willing to meet up. I live in Newport but am in Salem twice a week.
These make a great pair and would be perfect for someone looking for a solid steel setup on a new build.
Would also consider trades for reloading supplies, (9mm, 223 brass, powders, primers, tools, etc)
OR would trade both straight across for a set of quality matched steel quick detach rings in 30mm.
Thanks for looking!!
Below are the pictures with how the setup looked on my remington 700, and then the actual parts.

20161121_201713.jpg 20161121_201953.jpg 20161121_201859.jpg 20161121_201821.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top