JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a .22lr SWR Warlock silencer that got a very small bulge on the tube from going overboard on the gel I suppose when shooting it wet. I sent it into SWR for service and they said they could straighten or replace the tube but its completely safe to shoot. They cut me a good deal on a Spectre silencer and sent the original warlock back to me with the blessing to use it as is. I have like 5 .22 silencers now so I really don't need another and I'll cut a good deal for someone who doesnt care if its cosmetically perfect. $100 or trade for $100 worth of 22lr ammo plus the $200 tax to the .gov of course . Wouldnt be worth it to send to a buyer out of state because then we'd have to involve dealers and their costs plus another $200 transfer tax. Of course you'll have to get a form 4 filled out and approved by an LEO or with a trust. I'll even kick down a copy or quicken willmaker if you want to go trust like I have. In state NFA sales do not require a dealer but they still require a completed and approved form 4.

Whats wrong with it?

1. Its got a small bulge in the tube near the threads that doesnt affect function and I would have to point it out to you for you to see it.

2. Its got a dent on the end where I tried to unscrew the end cap. Again doesnt affect function.

3. SWR will not honor any warranty claims on this can because they have already and have replaced it ...sort of.

Its had about 1500 or so rounds through it with little or no crud build up and has been cleaned in carburetor parts cleaner every few sessions. Its had 500 rounds through it since it got sent into SWR and they sent it back to me about 6 months ago. No baffle strikes or anything like that and it still sounds great. Same baffle stack as their SWR Spectre but its anodized aluminum and does not come apart .

If theres interest email me at [email protected]

yep. $100 is what SWR charged me for the spectre that replaced this can (plus another $200 tax of course thank you gemtech ) so I'm spreading the love.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top