JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have some old and collectible ammo and related items I need to sell. This place auctions off those kinds of things I hear. I just called them and I was told to email some pictures.
I will do that but wondering if anybody has worked with them in the past? Any feedback about this place??
Thanks,
Rob

Ward's is A OK they do a nationwide collectibles auction . I will probably out there with a lot of stuff soon for the August sale . I have a bunch of collectible boxes and some militaria that I want to get sold.

Last Edited:
I'll no longer promote the Dallas store front. They run a great auction service but in the retail space of their business they want $80 for a 20 round box of Hornady Frontier 300 Blackout FMJs. I gasped and a voice behind the counter asked "sticker shock?" I asked if the price tag was printed in error and it was confirmed at $80. So that alone right there should open a few eyes. I'm over the store front and I'll just hang on the auction side of things from now on.

Last Edited:
Wards is good to go!! Jeannie has bought a few collectible boxes from them and we know a couple of high-end collectors who buy and sell through Wards. They are becoming one of the premier auction houses for rare collectible gun-related items and are expanding their gun side of the business too. They recently opened a storefront in Dallas, Oregon but we haven't been there.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top