JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have some old and collectible ammo and related items I need to sell. This place auctions off those kinds of things I hear. I just called them and I was told to email some pictures.
I will do that but wondering if anybody has worked with them in the past? Any feedback about this place??
Thanks,
Rob

Ward's is A OK they do a nationwide collectibles auction . I will probably out there with a lot of stuff soon for the August sale . I have a bunch of collectible boxes and some militaria that I want to get sold.

Last Edited:
I'll no longer promote the Dallas store front. They run a great auction service but in the retail space of their business they want $80 for a 20 round box of Hornady Frontier 300 Blackout FMJs. I gasped and a voice behind the counter asked "sticker shock?" I asked if the price tag was printed in error and it was confirmed at $80. So that alone right there should open a few eyes. I'm over the store front and I'll just hang on the auction side of things from now on.

Last Edited:
Wards is good to go!! Jeannie has bought a few collectible boxes from them and we know a couple of high-end collectors who buy and sell through Wards. They are becoming one of the premier auction houses for rare collectible gun-related items and are expanding their gun side of the business too. They recently opened a storefront in Dallas, Oregon but we haven't been there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top