JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do not underestimate the power of fear, especially when dealing with naive people.

Being right does not make an uphill climb any easier.

Their choice of words used to sway opinion.
Gun nuts
Extremists
Camouflage
Scary
Lose of life
Pain
Innocence lost
Epidemic
Assault
Safety
Conspiracy theorist
Evil
Death
Not civilized
Criminal behavior
We must do this*
Currently happening

Our choice of words to try and make them see things sensibly.
Self defense
Hunting
Sporting*
2nd Amendment
Founding fathers
Our rights
Good guys
Trust us
You can't do this to us
Can't you see what's happening
Ancient history proves our points

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using <broken link removed>

I actually think we're winning.

The media can blab all they want, but the internet gives people the power to look up their own info, or to share good videos/articles/etc, with speed and to reach out to a mass of people.

I think this 19 Executive Orders is just BHO testing the waters. He's making recommendations to congress. Then he'll gauge public reaction and if he feels he can get away with it he'll do them himself after congress fails to act on them. But if he sees trouble and doesn't think the people will back him, then he'll do nothing and blame "inaction" on a republican house.

When given time to allow emotions to calm, and given time to hear out the arguments for and against guns, the reasonable person chooses to keep their guns.

Sure, the die hard anti's will always be anti's. And us enthusiasts will always be Pro-Gun, but it's the people in the middle that have never really taken a position on it that will be the deciding factor.

And I think we're winning that fight.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top