JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Pure nonsense and myth, aka not true. <broken link removed>

Tabu topic here, but come on, the whole 'founded upon Christianity' BS that is constantly typed here is way off.

Granted, they were not atheists though. They were Deists. They believed in a creator, just not any 'personal' one created by man. That includes Horus, Jesus, Muhammad, whoever. They were aware of the lies of 'religions.'

Jammer 6 you may not think much of my Lord & Savior, that is apparent by your writings.. But your choices will become much WORSE, without the Christian Ethics, this Country was founded upon. Just study Detroit, to see sharia law in action, that is a true enough statement,should scare the atheistic attitude out of anyone.
What makes you think that once we get rid of christianity we'd let someone else in with yet another type of voodoo?

If those were my only choices, I would agree with you.

Fortunately, they're not.

That' right, they're not. The reason they are not is because our Christian founders, with their Christian book and their Christian principles, founded a Christian country(gasp!) that allowed everyone to worship as they please, for as they were taught, it isn't theirs to judge.

So, the next time you post about the choices you have in this country, remember that they came from good Christian men and their good Christian book and the lessons learned from the establishment of The Church of England.

Pure nonsense and myth, aka not true. <broken link removed>

Tabu topic here, but come on, the whole 'founded upon Christianity' BS that is constantly typed here is way off.

Granted, they were not atheists though. They were Deists. They believed in a creator, just not any 'personal' one created by man. That includes Horus, Jesus, Muhammad, whoever. They were aware of the lies of 'religions.'

Good try Burt. Our founders were definitely Christians, no matter how the "New Historians"(also known as the Academic Left) try so hard to deny it. I can find a website that tells me our leaders are a reptilian race. I'm sure there are those that would believe that before they believed our founders were Christian. I'm not arguing the existence of God, that is futile and silly. I am saying directly that our founders were Christian. Any other claim is a bald faced lie so that heathens can justify vile behavior.

So am I to understand that if I'm not a Christian, I'm not entitled to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness? What if I say I am a Christian, but I lie, manipulate, fornicate and adulterate? Is it okay then? I think queers, Buddhists, and atheists are endowed with the same inalienable rights by their Creator and wherever government applies should receive equal treatment and benefits. And I believe that we all need to be in the same tent if we're going to overcome obstacles placed in front of us by a common adversary.

Divide and conquer is working. This was a thread about whether we should go to war (again) to finance terrorists who slaughter Christians. Pretty sure we're all against that. Now it has devolved into an argument on theology. My 2 cents.

Jammer 6 you may not think much of my Lord & Savior, that is apparent by your writings.. But your choices will become much WORSE, without the Christian Ethics, this Country was founded upon. Just study Detroit, to see sharia law in action, that is a true enough statement,should scare the atheistic attitude out of anyone.

philip
Mine eyes have seen the coming of the Glory of my LORD....

As to the Christian ethics of the founders, here's Thomas Jefferson, on slavery:
"I tremble for my Country when I reflect that God is just; and that his justice cannot sleep forever."
1785: Thomas Jefferson: ?Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just? | The Sheila Variations
Quotations on the Jefferson Memorial « Thomas Jefferson?s Monticello

As to Jesus Christ - would He be living , today, in an armed gated community of Christians, or would He be trying to help people make it on the streets of Detroit?

.... SNIPPED To:

As to Jesus Christ - would He be living , today, in an armed gated community of Christians, or would He be trying to help people make it on the streets of Detroit?

1. Not a single Christian I know, lives is a gated community.
2. I practice Christian Ethics, AKA Matthew 25 ministry, daily.
3. The Number of Christian Missionaries in DETROIT, is higher per capita, than say Eugene, OREGON, where I helped in a Matthew 25 Ministry, before it lost its funding.
4. Walking into a garage, does not make you a Car, and walking into a Church, does Not make you a Christian, as well!!!!
5. Being a Christian is very unpopular these days. Being a Quasi Christian is considered "OK"... using the word Christian, as part of a buildings description is often mis-leading, and sometimes the work of ..... Satan.
6. Any building, that also says islam, buddhism ~kite flying~ is equal to Christianity, is NOT a Church that God would consider one of HIS.

(The only reason Jesus, if on earth today, would be in one like that, would be to explain the errors in their thinking.)

All the above is modern speach, for Truths found in the Bible.

My .02 cents, pre 1992

philip
In the Boon Docks.

Were the founding fathers Christians? I could care less. Would they be in favor of a war in Syria? They would laugh at the question. Would they have been in favor of a war in Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Vietnam, would they have signed the patriot act, were they in favor of a central bank ect ect ect. Easy to see why were are where we are, we can't follow simple instructions. BTW lest not forget the separation of church and state.

Please read the Constitution. In it, no where, are the Words:
separation of church and state.
... That MIS-USED Quote, is from a private letter, From T. Jefferson, to a Private Citizen, ~however~ The communists, who took over American Education, Like it when the folks the taught Mis use history, think they are doing it correct (see Bill Ayers, et. Al. Who was a Co-Founder of Weatherman Underground, and teaches Chicago University, main courses: (re)-education of America... IOW, he teaches teachers, how to teach.

Read, history of Ayers family, see direct Communist Connections) to Saul Alinski (sp?)

See Sauls book... Dedicated to satan, the first anarchist....

Oh, yes, our Founding Fathers had a thing called Treaties in our Constitution, T. Jefferson used it against the islamic Pirates of Tripoli, and others later formed things known as NATO & SEATO, both valid at the beginning of their formation, as they were valid treaties.

philip
Shaking his head, at the Dumbing Down of Americans, next they will say the Sky is falling... Oh wait a minute, it is,I checked my weather rock, its wet.

Last Edited:
Please read the Constitution. In it, no where, are the Words: ... That MIS-USED Quote, is from a private letter, From T. Jefferson, to a Private Citizen, ~however~ The communists, who took over American Education, Like it when the folks the taught Mis use history, think they are doing it correct (see Bill Ayers, et. Al. Who was a Co-Founder of Weatherman Underground, and teaches Chicago University, main courses: (re)-education of America... IOW, he teaches teachers, how to teach.

Read, history of Ayers family, see direct Communist Connections) to Saul Alinski (sp?)

See Sauls book... Dedicated to satan, the first anarchist....

Oh, yes, our Founding Fathers had a thing called Treaties in our Constitution, T. Jefferson used it against the islamic Pirates of Tripoli, and others later formed things known as NATO & SEATO, both valid at the beginning of their formation, as they were valid treaties.

philip
Shaking his head, at the Dumbing Down of Americans, next they will say the Sky is falling... Oh wait a minute, it is,I checked my weather rock, its wet.

Interesting post I enjoyed reading it. If before you wrote it you read mine you would have noticed you never read the word constitution. Just another example of the following simple instructions and not wishing in words that don't exist to suit an emotional not fact based opinion.

What makes you think that once we get rid of christianity we'd let someone else in with yet another type of voodoo?

And yes, I called you Shirley. What in your massive intellect, helps you write stuff like
get rid of christianity
??????

Let us take this quote apart logically:

From an atheist's position, given:

"Jesus Christ is a myth" ... You think you can KILL all the Christians because you accept that myth???? BwaaaHaaaaaaa !!!!! That is funny.

From a Christian's Position: Jesus is Coming back, and has the WRATH of GOD in His CONTROL.....

You really think you can Kill HIM, again???? Sad News Jammed up inside 6, He needed to die, only ONCE, it was "The Great Plan of Salvation" Think again, buckeroo, He is coming with Appropriate Vengeance.... And as it says in my Bible, "At HIS Name, every knee shall bow, every tongue Shall confess, that Jesus Christ is LORD" I pray, you change your mind.

Philip

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Many folks take the "make no law respecting and establishment of religion. . . ." to mean that government keeps it hands off religion. We all need to unite. The targeting of Muslims who are US citizens should concern us all. . ..as should the NSAs tracking of each American, their political and religious convictions, and social networking. Never should we target any group for unconstitutional surveillance or persecution/prosecution. It's all fine when it's the blacks, queers, muslims, pot heads whoever. Problem is once we've established that it's okay, we could be next.

Christians, like everyone else should have the freedom to practice their religion. Including not baking cakes for gay weddings. If I want a bacon cake and the Muslim baker won't bake it for me, that's cool. I'll pay somebody else and he is free to live by his beliefs. I think the main thing we need to remember is that we're all Americans, and we're all fighting for the same rights. If we divide ourselves into 25 different camps, we all lose.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads