JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The whole false flag chemical attack crap is BS. Assad = winning. There was ZERO reasons for him to use Sarin. Totally CIA nonsense, just like last time.

Damn. I get burnt out on hyperbole, but it really looks like our reckless Empire might get a rude awakening. We actually may be facing real war. Iraq and Afghanistan were/are not war. They are illegal invasions and occupations. Now we might get to see real WAR.

As soon as we kill Russian troops already on the ground in Syria, we might have gone way, way too far. Putin is not a man to mess with at all. He is still mad at us for murdering Gaddafi, the NSA crap, and a whole laundry list of our BS. It's true, all governments are corrupt and they hold hands in their corruption, but the pot of chips sitting in the middle of the table is just too big this time.

When the first Russian troops die we might have us WWIII this year; and I don't say that lightly, it is very possible. Hope you people at least prepped a bit. $15/gas may be right around the corner as well as bank 'holidays.'

When we handed over America to the money drunk, control freak Oligarchs we really should have seen this coming long ago. Those psychopaths are ready to throw us into the meat grinder.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/jone...troops-now-piling-off-ships-into-syria_082013

This whole thing sounds like a lot of someone else's problem. So the syrian's who were showing up in iraq and shooting at our soldiers are now getting gassed by assad, while assad's people are getting blown up by the insurgents they funded against the US in iraq? Hold on, I need to go cut up some onions so I can squeeze out some tears...

This whole thing is not a me problem, I don't care if assad used chemical weapons, I don't care if the rebels used chemical weapons (this seems more likely), the reality is, the longer the war goes the greater the guarantee that neither side will win. The thing I have seen is that the insurgents are attacking the kurds, who have taken this whole opportunity to not be involved.

Syria is a mess that Assad created for himself, providing a base for insurgent attacks in iraq.

<broken link removed>

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The intelligence linking Syrian President Bashar Assad or his inner circle to an alleged chemical weapons attack is no "slam dunk," with questions remaining about who actually controls some of Syria's chemical weapons stores and doubts about whether Assad himself ordered the strike, U.S. intelligence officials say.

President Barack Obama declared unequivocally Wednesday that the Syrian government was responsible, while laying the groundwork for an expected U.S. military strike.

"We have concluded that the Syrian government in fact carried these out," Obama said in an interview with "NewsHour" on PBS. "And if that's so, then there need to be international consequences."

However, multiple U.S. officials used the phrase "not a slam dunk" to describe the intelligence picture - a reference to then-CIA Director George Tenet's insistence in 2002 that U.S. intelligence showing Iraq had weapons of mass destruction was a "slam dunk" - intelligence that turned out to be wrong.

A report by the Office of the Director for National Intelligence outlining that evidence against Syria includes a few key caveats - including acknowledging that the U.S. intelligence community no longer has the certainty it did six months ago of where the regime's chemical weapons are stored, nor does it have proof Assad ordered chemical weapons use, according to two intelligence officials and two more U.S. officials.

(story continues...)

LOL. Iran hasn't attacked another country in 214 years. We attack other countries nearly seasonally based on lies in order to install central banks for our Oligarchs.

Which country is 'dangerous?" Amazing what propaganda can do to the human mind.

He were are, possibly at the threshold of WWIII. Putin just dispatched another dozen ships. Our criminal government may just be so bold as to attack Syria based on the same, tired false flag lies all for the benefit of the trillionaire banking elite.

... and STILL there are Americans so deluded they support it. Although, granted, only about <10% are this stupid this time around.

Americans do not want more more war. By We the People means nothing, what we want does not matter.

Fellow northwesterners,

- Go to the bank. Cash out $$$ from your bank account in small bills ($1, 5, 10).
- Get some barterables besides ammo. Plywood, oil, vodka, etc.
- Check on your NBC gear. Get new filters.
- Check your ham radio batteries. Stow in gun safe.
- Fill your gas cans + stabil.
- Learn how to run an AKM

That is all.

Thanks,
Concerned neighbor

Ocarlolan -

I thought you might like this post -

The whole situation is fascinating as it shows how apathetic and unconcerned the average American has become.

The Syria situation is on par with the Cuban Missile crisis where back in the 60s the entire nation was glued to the story, braced for doom, listening intently to every bit of news.

Here, today, because of mind numbing distractions and entertainments, no one seems to notice, no one seems to care.

"We" (as in our rogue gov, not we the people) are ready to start another war that may go terribly wrong just to enrich the Oligarch bankers and your average Joe is thinking about when the NBA seasons starts or what Miley Cyrus did.

Bread and circuses to keep the controlled populace of children lulled into a trace while the adults go about their business.

- Go to the bank. Cash out $$$ from your bank account in small bills ($1, 5, 10).

Odd coincidence. I just did some of that yesterday. When I was there I talked to an elderly couple that brought in a bunch of jars of coins. The lady, probably in her late 80s, told me "I hope you don't keep all your money in one of these places." :s0155:

I said, no maam - I am fully aware of the Federal Reserve scam and that our money is backed by nothing and could go 'poof' tomorrow - literally. She said well son you are ahead of the game then. She said her family had all her savings in a bank in the Great Depression and lost it all because the bank locked their doors. They learned their lessons. She said what is coming will make the Great Depression look like a bump in the road.

The teller was overhearing everything which made the whole situation even more entertaining. Anyone that has gone to their bank to get THEIR OWN money out in cash knows the way you get treated - like, WHY?? - you want cash - you mean, cash? Here, let me talk to my manager and work this out.

I love talking with older folks who have a brain and can tell you first hand what their life experiences have taught them.

Latest on our false flag attempts with Syria -- http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-...-chemical-weapons-attack-plan-in-syria_082013

^^^ There is really no substitute for experience! I miss my folks, and thank them for the wisdom that they did impart. Especially my mom, who was born on a homestead in Saskatchewan. She could plant a garden, yank and rebuild a motor and shoot circles around 98% of men! Didn't trust banks much, small change only. Didn't like or trust organized religion, yet sent me to Sunday school so I would know how to "swim" in a Christian society! Quite a gal!

Our tricksters will have more false flags and staged BS up their sleeves if they are denied the opportunity to go drop bombs again for the bankers.

That fact that 90% of Americans are against it means squat since we have no say in this 'Republic" of ours.

Since most of the banking elite live in the United Kingdom it makes sense that they don't want to crap where they eat. They'll sit back and let the stooges take all the heat (the US).

If things get really bad they'll hop over to Switzerland and enjoy their 'theater of war' from there like they did in WWI and II.

Israel has the most to lose, and past history stands with that. They have a right to never let that happen again.
I do not begrudge them their arms or their nuclear weapons. Its a tiny country in the middle of a zoo of carnivores.
And Iran "ain't" choir boys. They have proven their evil many times over.

I have to agree. I do not at all believe Israel to be as innocent as some would have you believe, but if I were Israel, Id be armed to he teeth as well. Who else has neighbors on all sides saying that the only solution is the total destruction of Israel and death of all Jews? That's fairly hard to contend with.

LOL. Iran hasn't attacked another country in 214 years. We attack other countries nearly seasonally based on lies in order to install central banks for our Oligarchs.

Which country is 'dangerous?" Amazing what propaganda can do to the human mind.

He were are, possibly at the threshold of WWIII. Putin just dispatched another dozen ships. Our criminal government may just be so bold as to attack Syria based on the same, tired false flag lies all for the benefit of the trillionaire banking elite.

... and STILL there are Americans so deluded they support it. Although, granted, only about <10% are this stupid this time around.

Americans do not want more more war. By We the People means nothing, what we want does not matter.

Ian itself doesn't scare me, but Iran with Russia and China gets a lot scarier real quick. The only reason I bring up Iran is because there we have leaders that say out loud the destruction of the Jews is the only answer. I believe anyone running a country that makes it clear they have no problem with the death of everyone from infants to the elderly is very dangerous.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top