JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I don't really see how this is our business. Let Europe deal with it.
The possibility of saving the dollar as the reserve currency [follow the money] of the world and to the delight of the military contractors bottom line as well as their contributions to our favorite government officials the enlightened people of this country keep on reelecting the show will go on!!!

Will war in Syria directly effect life in America? Again, it isn't good, but I am at the point where my real concern is for me and my immediate family. I can't personally do anything about a war in Syria or the people that volunteer to go fight.

Any time the US intervenes in foreign affairs bad shot will happen. You are right, there is very little that can be done by the common citizen, and looking out for our own is the best choice.

I also feel that our volunteer military volunteers to serve and protect our country, not on their choice to be sent by the a**holes in the White House and Congress to wave a false flag in sh*thole foreign countries.

As far as any one invading our country, better bring a lot of people and assets. Even with our military, there are still millions of old fossils like me that have run our races, don't give a RA about getting older and would have no problem helping defend our country on a local level. You may get me eventually, but you will pay a price.

^^^ Can't run at all! Can still shoot circles around most folks! When you live in constant pain life does get a little less valuable!

PS: Not that I think we are under threat of invasion! Just in the event.

Last Edited:
I've always tried to convince younger people of the benefits of joining the military, especially if one receives a good education in a technical field. Beginning around 2004, I began to hesitate making this recommendation and now in light of our obvious complicity with events in Libya, Egypt, and now Syria, I have begun to downright discourage young people from joining the Armed Forces.

Keith

I've always tried to convince younger people of the benefits of joining the military, especially if one receives a good education in a technical field. Beginning around 2004, I began to hesitate making this recommendation and now in light of our obvious complicity with events in Libya, Egypt, and now Syria, I have begun to downright discourage young people from joining the
Keith

Sad to say but I have too!

I've always tried to convince younger people of the benefits of joining the military, especially if one receives a good education in a technical field. Beginning around 2004, I began to hesitate making this recommendation and now in light of our obvious complicity with events in Libya, Egypt, and now Syria, I have begun to downright discourage young people from joining the Armed Forces.

Keith

Some elements of truth to this. My boys went in in 04. Iraq and Afghanistan. 1 tour each. They come home changed individuals, especially if they had a fair amount of contact and got in the sh*t a few time. They have excellent values, and good training, but all are able to think for themselves and saw the levels of corruption and complicity, and political bulsh*t that drives all war decisions.

They are all independent voters, hate both parties and are Constitutionlists in political nature. Love this country, risked their lives in this service and are tired of seeing the politicians and government whore up the Constitution. These boys gave a lot, all have some level of PTSD, but are good citizens to whom I am more than happy to hand the reins of our government over to. Multiple them them by millions and this country will have a chance AFTER SHTF.

This country needs to require 3 years mandatory military service from all able bodied citizens at 18 years of age. We have a small portion that are defending this country while the rest of that age group are drinking beer and taking bong hits at college, and going deep in debt for an education, and being more worried about buying the latest I phone than whether some rag head son of a b*t*h is going to take away our freedoms. Much less they worry about the threat from within the country.

You have to give it to the military volunteers who sign up with our questionable leadership in this country.

Israel is the real rogue state with over 300 undeclared nukes and refuses to sign the international non-proliferation treaty or allow any inspections. Makes Iran look like a choir boy by comparison.

The US signed the Non-proliferation treaty with the Soviet Union to our advantage. The two nuclear giants could draw-down
their arsenals and still retain parity of warfare.
There is no benefit for Israel to agree to dis-arm.
The Islamists froth and foment about pushing Israel into the sea, BUT they fear their "holy cities" might become smoking holes.

This reminds me of another treaty issue.
The current administration looking for a way to try to sign-away our independence to the UN.
I mean the small arms treaty. One must ask, what's the benefit?

Keith

More like 2001, I'd say.

The US signed the Non-proliferation treaty with the Soviet Union to our advantage. The two nuclear giants could draw-down
their arsenals and still retain parity of warfare.
There is no benefit for Israel to agree to dis-arm.
The Islamists froth and foment about pushing Israel into the sea, BUT they fear their "holy cities" might become smoking holes.

This reminds me of another treaty issue.
The current administration looking for a way to try to sign-away our independence to the UN.
I mean the small arms treaty. One must ask, what's the benefit?

I am not concerned with what Israel does with their nukes. I think all things considered they have operated with great restraint when dealing with their Arab neighbors who swear to annihilate them.
The only benefit for Obama signing the UN treaty is it will get him golden keys to foreign cities when he becomes just another former president. He will take his "great statesman" show on the road and get paid millions to tell his allies how much more good he could have done for the world if the Constitution and Republicans wouldn't have been in the way.
All smoke and mirrors and no substance.

Brutus Out

Israel is the real rogue state with over 300 undeclared nukes and refuses to sign the international non-proliferation treaty or allow any inspections. Makes Iran look like a choir boy by comparison.

Israel is an autonomous state. It can so as it likes and if it prefers to not divulge its assets then fine. I have no problem with it.
On the other hand Iran is up front about it's desire to turn Israel into a smoking pit and any other state that defends Israel. Eff them.

When Islam fights itself, I say let them fight and make sure they have just enough weapons to do each other in.
It is that many less the world needs to worry about.

Obama only wants to aid his muslim brotherhood buddies.
He needs to be called out to the stocks on this one.
Hezbollah on one side. Al-Qaeda on the other. Send them plenty of ammo, sit back and have a beer

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top