JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
The Minions of Obama are screaming for war "In Days" against Syria's Assad.
This is a total False Flag attack as a means to impose a Caliphate upon the Middle East.
Iran and Russia are backing Assad, Israel will be forced to defend itself and a regional war is almost assured.
Top Off your supplies now.

Why can't WE (the USA) keep our effin noses out of others business??? I get so pissed when we have to butt in where we are not welcomed!!!!!
Flame on if you must but simpler is better, if you come to invade the US you better pack more than a few lunch pales!!!!

"Israel will be forced to defend itself" lol - like they are not one of the core causes, plotters of wars, supporting the 'rebels' (terrorists) just like we do. Those poor innocents! Who do you think calls the shots on who we are supposed to attack on a seasonal basis now?

All of this was plotted out years ago, step by step. Obama just happens to be the puppet sitting in the WH at this particular time and he makes no plans or decisions one way or another. He just follows orders and gives speeches. Puppets change, agendas don't.

False Flags and phony stories are just fine with the American people who just don't care at all at this point. After all, war is just something that happens 'over there', never here, so why stress over it?

Perhaps Americans will care when their day to day lives are actually disturbed because WWIII will not be a picnic. A draft is surely coming so the Twittering Twits will have to put down their mobile phones and tablets for a while and go get shot at (in real life, not a video game). A culling of the herd. Economic collapse here, along with tyranny to hold back those who dare protest for peace or are desperately needing some calories.

The ONLY ones who will benefit will be the Oligarch Euro bankers that control this nation. They will be sipping their champagne and snacking on caviar while American sons and daughters are dying. War is a racket folks and is always set up under False Flags and lies.

Other countries are fully aware that the US 'terror war' is all BS, how finally figured out the dollar ponzi scam, and this time around they won't be kicking back and just watching. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMJKAFAOrjs

As the bumper sticker says "All Empires Fail, but not this one, I am pretty sure this one will last forever."

Other than that, enjoy the buffet.

Last edited by a moderator:
-----
Leaked Britam Defence Syrian documents for download: <broken link removed> ...

Chemical weapons confirmed in Syrian conflict: <broken link removed> ...

U.S. helped Saddam as he was using chemical weapons on Iran: <broken link removed> ...

CIA and Mossad both say the Iran hasn't even made the decision to seek a nuclear weapon: <broken link removed> ...

Iran and Syria confront US with defense pact:
<broken link removed> ...

Iran already sending troops to Syria: <broken link removed> ...

The proxy war in Syria: America?s ?Afghan Exit? May Depend on Obama?s Dwindling ?Syria Options? | Global Research...

The U.S. funneling weapons to rebels through Qatar: BostonGlobe.com Log In...

Russia opposes arming militants in Syria:

Russia warns Syria/Iran Crisis may go nuclear: <broken link removed> ...

UK Quatar plot to frame Syria for Chemical weapons:

The March 19th, 2013 Sarin Attack:
Israel and the U.S. blame Assad:
Headlines Blogs & News Posts ? ABC News...

Obama's red line: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/world...

U.N. launches their own probe: <broken link removed> ...

According to the U.N. investigation the March 19th chemical weapons attack turned out to be committed by the rebels: <broken link removed> ...

Russia agrees: <broken link removed> ...

The August 21st, 2013 Chemical Attack:
Syrian soldiers enter rebel tunnels, find chemical agents

Video from attack apparently shows the rockets were small and primitive:

Iran says they have proof rebels used chemical weapons:

Turkey finds sarin gas in homes of suspected Syrian Islamists

FSA says they are going to use chemical weapons from now on: <broken link removed> ...

Our time for getting involved has passed. Either end Assad himself with an air strike or let them continue to fight it out. We missed a golden opportunity a long time ago if we wanted to stop the slaughter of innocents. Now it would be better never than late to the party.
The good news things are picking up speed down the Revelation road. Lemme guess, gas just jumped 25 cents!

Brutus Out

We aren't in it to save innocents, we are in it to kill innocents. We are not wearing the white hats here. Reality trumps false patriotism and delusion every time.

There is a great difference between love of country and worship of government.

When I say 'we' I mean the United States of America, the corporation formed under the Act of 1871. Not referring to America itself, the people, the land mass. The two are not the same thing although ignorant Americans really could care a less.

There is a reason we act like a heartless corporation. That is because we are one. A sub-corp of the British Oligarchs/City of London. Of course, this is far beyond the comprehension of the average American. It takes a little research to figure out. With Kim Kardashian and Miley Cyrus doing their thing, who has the time these days?

So, is Syria really going to be the stage for WWIII? Or is it just going to be another Iraq or Afghanistan? Either way it isn't good, but I'd bet that one is a lot worse than the other.

Will war in Syria directly effect life in America? Again, it isn't good, but I am at the point where my real concern is for me and my immediate family. I can't personally do anything about a war in Syria or the people that volunteer to go fight. My belief is that it really isn't our business. That said, does anyone think we will see direct effects here? Is it even possible that we could fight an(attempted) invading force on American soil?

Scary stuff. I sure hope it doesn't bother the new season of "Breaking Bad".

Syria, Iran issue first explicit warning to Israel if US attacks

&#8216;We have strategic weapons and we're capable of responding,' says official in Damscus; Russia: West has no proof of chemical attack

senior Syrian official on Monday issued a first direct warning that if attacked, his country would retaliate against Israel. Khalaf Muftah, a senior Baath Party official who used to serve as Syria's assistant information minister, said in a radio interview that Damascus would consider Israel "behind the [Western] aggression and [it] will therefore come under fire."

"We have strategic weapons and we're capable of responding," he said. "Normally the strategic weapons are aimed at Israel."

More:
<broken link removed>

Not worried about Syria's "strategic threat" and sabre. It's all they can do to keep some rag tag rebels at bay. I would open up the SLCM production line again. Russia wouldn't do squat if we sent a few dozen cruise missiles in to finish Assad's organized war effort. Iran has no shot against Israel and this would be Israel's perfect opportunity to put Iran's nuclear program back to day 1.
Some how though, this administration will manager to FUBAR this crisis. News flash, Syria is already "at war."
Brutus Out

Activist Post: Dear World, Americans Don't Want War With Syria

Dear World,

"You might think we all agree with endless wars and unlawful drone strikes. You might think we condone the indefinite detention or torture of other humans. You may think we approve of the global police state and spy grid paid for by our tax dollars. You may believe we support our government's hubris bravado to conquer the world. You may even hate us for it.

Despite what you're told on the two-way telescreen, we are not okay with what our government is doing. Our government has gone completely rogue. They don't represent us. We do not share its enthusiasm for blood. We're disgusted by it."

"Although Americans have been duped into supporting such efforts in the past, the argument that our military is defending our freedom "over there" has been exhausted. "Over there" never posed a threat to our freedom. Our freedom was destroyed by the very same people selling us this lie. We know this now.

Similarly, the "humanitarian" excuse has also been exhausted. No one could sanely argue that "humanity" is better off within the borders of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, and others due to our military intervention.

Consequently, most Americans are vehemently opposed to this or any escalation of the perpetual war on terror. We do not want more war in the Middle East or anywhere else. The American people want peace."

Unfortunately, 'we the people' have ZERO say. Common stock, owned property, slaves have no say.

Not worried about Syria's "strategic threat" and sabre. It's all they can do to keep some rag tag rebels at bay. I would open up the SLCM production line again. Russia wouldn't do squat if we sent a few dozen cruise missiles in to finish Assad's organized war effort. Iran has no shot against Israel and this would be Israel's perfect opportunity to put Iran's nuclear program back to day 1.
Some how though, this administration will manager to FUBAR this crisis. News flash, Syria is already "at war."
Brutus Out

I have no concern with Syria' strategic threat and sabre. I do have concern with Russia and Iran. I have no concern for the legitimacy of Iran' threat to Israel, only a potential threat to America. I am aware that Syria is "at war", but again have no real concern as long as we are not involved in that war.

My concern is that Syria potentially is the launching ground for WWIII. Assad, The Brutal Dictator, "Militant Muslims", I don't give two bubblegums who is in charge there as long as America isn't in the middle of yet someone else's crap, potentially pushing the whole WWIII thing, which in the end is the big deal to me.

As far as I'm concerned, let them have a serious final battle over there(give them all nukes?) and deal with the winner. Meddling as if we can sway these people one way or another is stupid and we need to find a new rock to beat our head against. Or something.

Israel is the real rogue state with over 300 undeclared nukes and refuses to sign the international non-proliferation treaty or allow any inspections. Makes Iran look like a choir boy by comparison.

Isn't there a yet to be fulfilled prophecy about Damascus being turned to ashes?

Damascus has become feeble,
she has turned to flee
and panic has gripped her;
anguish and pain have seized her,
pain like that of a woman in labor.
25 Why has the city of renown not been abandoned,
the town in which I delight?
26 Surely, her young men will fall in the streets;
all her soldiers will be silenced in that day,"
declares the Lord Almighty.
27 "I will set fire to the walls of Damascus;
it will consume the fortresses of Ben-Hadad."

Robert Naiman is one of the small minority of actual journalists working in the USA. He's had his head kicked in by Indonesian troops in E Timor, covered death squad killings in Central America. In short, he's clear-eyed and principled.
Here is an opinion piece he wrote, which has a petition in it. Read it. It is an excellent analysis of why we shouldn't let the Constitution be treated like a snot rag, letting the President engage in military action without Congressional approval. The petition is from Move On. So if you are a conservative, maybe you want to take the talking points from the article and contact your congress critter on your own.
It's worth it to fight for the Constitution, even if the odds are bad.People coming behind us need something to stand on.

President Obama: Don't Strike Syria Without Congressional Approval | Common Dreams

Israel is the real rogue state with over 300 undeclared nukes and refuses to sign the international non-proliferation treaty or allow any inspections. Makes Iran look like a choir boy by comparison.

Israel has the most to lose, and past history stands with that. They have a right to never let that happen again.
I do not begrudge them their arms or their nuclear weapons. Its a tiny country in the middle of a zoo of carnivores.
And Iran "ain't" choir boys. They have proven their evil many times over.

I have no concern with Syria' strategic threat and sabre. I do have concern with Russia and Iran. I have no concern for the legitimacy of Iran' threat to Israel, only a potential threat to America. I am aware that Syria is "at war", but again have no real concern as long as we are not involved in that war.

My concern is that Syria potentially is the launching ground for WWIII. Assad, The Brutal Dictator, "Militant Muslims", I don't give two bubblegums who is in charge there as long as America isn't in the middle of yet someone else's crap, potentially pushing the whole WWIII thing, which in the end is the big deal to me.

As far as I'm concerned, let them have a serious final battle over there(give them all nukes?) and deal with the winner. Meddling as if we can sway these people one way or another is stupid and we need to find a new rock to beat our head against. Or something.

When Islam fights itself, I say let them fight and make sure they have just enough weapons to do each other in.
It is that many less the world needs to worry about.

Obama only wants to aid his muslim brotherhood buddies.
He needs to be called out to the stocks on this one.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads