JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should this ammo be used in a war situation?

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your asking the wrong demographic but personally speaking; considering the tactics being used by my enemies against fellow civilians the gloves were pulled off long before the Geneva Convention was penned and the question has become moot

or the modern progression if you have a 50 - the RAUFOSS round. It has an RDX shaped charge to propel a tungsten penetrater tip through armor plate as well as an incendiary charge. Blow a big hole in them and BBQ from the inside out.

or the modern progression if you have a 50 - the RAUFOSS round. It has an RDX shaped charge to propel a tungsten penetrater tip through armor plate as well as an incendiary charge. Blow a big hole in them and BBQ from the inside out.

Yeah, but I don't have a .50 - I want some for my AR's, my bolt guns, heck can I get some of these for my pistols? Those would settle the whole 9 vs 45 debate.

The massive overkill of these rounds implies that the whole concept could be scaled down and still be effective on a man-sized target. So does anybody make a 5.56 version?

The point of having the best army, the best equipment, and the best training is to destroy the enemy as fast as possible to prevent more deaths down the road. We should most definitely be using the very best and most scary round to put mother f'ers in their place and in the ground.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top