JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is HUGE! Pass the word!

Gun haters point to recent mass shooting and froth at the mouth demanding new anti-gun laws to stop such future massacres.

But, the Washington Post - that monument to antigun agenda-journalism - has admitted in print, in detail through its "fact checkers", that NONE of Obama's proposed gun control initiatives would have stopped those mass shootings!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...otings-would-have-been-prevented-by-gun-laws/

To repeat - THIS IS HUGE. Better save a copy of the WaPo page (I did!) before it gets "disappeared." You'll want to be able to send it to others in the future.

They're trying to make the case for a total ban on handguns, confiscation of "assault" weapons, and a federal registration scheme for the fudds that are left in possession of single shot rifles.

None of that half-baked obama crap.

It links fine on my tablet, must have been something funky with my PC. Thanks for posting it, it's nice to read something that's not all lies and bs. Although the comments afterwards kind of pizzed me off.

Like this jewel by JFSpack

"I would add creating a strict liability law that would seize the entire estate of anyone who allows their gun to be stolen, in order to cover the damage caused by the gun. Should the value of the estate exceed the damage, the excess would be returned to the original gun owner, as well as the weapon, if it is recovered, because I am fair like that."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top