JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ive thought about but im a sniper in the army and wanted something comparable to the M24 that i use at work. know of any places in WA. state that sell the savage 10FP

"The M24 Sniper Weapon System (SWS) is the military and police version of the Remington 700 rifle, M24 being the model name assigned by the United States Army after adoption as their standard sniper rifle in 1988. It is also used by the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF). The M24 is referred to as a "weapons system" because it consists of not only a rifle, but also a detachable telescopic sight and other accessories."

So why not just get one in .308?

For what it is worth, a couple of months ago I wanted to go that route, too. I decided the pricing and availability was too much for me and went another route. I Got a Tikka T-3 Varmint from TikkaUSA.com (Elma , WA). Took it to the range for the 1st time 3 weeks ago. By the end of our 50rd bacth, my kid was shooting <.5 MOA groups with surplus Krautz 147gr. (he kicks my butt every time).

They have a Tactical model, too. You can put whatever scope and bipod you want. It does not have a McMillan or HS-Presition stock but maybe you will not miss it. I don't. Action is very smooth. Adjusted trigger to 1lb 14oz and feels wonderfull.

Hope this helps...

I've got a 10FP that is virtually new and around 450 rounds of ammo. Its my only .308. For the right price I'd get rid of mine. Its got a 50mm 3-9 on it and a bipod. IM if interested, I'm heading to the west side pretty quick here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top