JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:D What's up guys picked up a para expert stainless at the gun show a few weeks ago. Pretty impressed with it so far. Only had the chance to run four mags through it half steel case half reloads and it ate them up and shot acurately. Few things I would like to do with it soon. Just added some magpul moe grips and really like them. Can't wait for more range time.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last Edited:
Do you reload for it yet? 45 acp is an easy caliber to reload. All the 45s I have owned
shoot accurately with hard cast lead bullets. My favorite low recoil 'target' load
is 200 swc Laser Cast lead bullet with 4 grains of Bullseye. I also reload 200 JHP
bullets to full power level with different powders. The 200 JHP recoil less than the 230
FMJ standard 'ball' load. Extra safety precautions when shooting lead bullets. Shoot
outdoors or in a well ventilated indoor range. Wash hands after shooting or picking
up brass.

Do you reload for it yet? 45 acp is an easy caliber to reload. All the 45s I have owned
shoot accurately with hard cast lead bullets. My favorite low recoil 'target' load
is 200 swc Laser Cast lead bullet with 4 grains of Bullseye. I also reload 200 JHP
bullets to full power level with different powders. The 200 JHP recoil less than the 230
FMJ standard 'ball' load. Extra safety precautions when shooting lead bullets. Shoot
outdoors or in a well ventilated indoor range. Wash hands after shooting or picking
up brass.

What's that bullseye load chronograph at ?

Nice looking son of Moses there Johnny congrats! My Grandfather swears by his Para 1911 and he is not exactly the doting father to it either... I.e. Rarely gets a bath and things been running like a champ for years and a pleasure to shoot in my experience.

Thank you I'm loving it so far. Hoping I can sneak off to te range tomorrow and try some hp ammo though it. Comparing it to some friends more expensive 1911s I'm very impressed

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top