JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a HK VP70Z with all the original stuff or as close as possible . It would include original box with test target manual and the three provided factory 18 round magazines . I am not interested in cerakoted or custom painted items .
Thank you

I would be looking to buy with cash or if you are looking for a trade let me know what it is you are looking for .

I am looking for a HK VP70Z with all the original stuff or as close as possible . It would include original box with test target manual and the three provided factory 18 round magazines . I am not interested in cerakoted or custom painted items .
Thank you

I would be looking to buy with cash or if you are looking for a trade let me know what it is you are looking for .

I might have what your looking for minus the box. I have a very clean example of the vp70.
Let me know if your interested and we can go from there

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.