JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks Andy,

That lock I made from the video on the WEB for a pistol turned out to be totally unsuitable. I would have to remake the hammer and I couldn't handle that again.
Carving 3/8" steel with garage tools is a bear....Sure makes you appreciate the old timers.

Thanks Andy,
They seem to be turning up on e-bay for $65.00 - $75.00. Maybe I'll just buy a rifle and sell my barrel
but, where's the fun in that?
Too bad they threw me off of that, "Muzzle Loaders Site," because of my Avatar.
Lots of stuff floating around there.
But, it seems a few members thought I wasn't, " traditional enough" and the Mod. said I would have to
change my Avatar or leave. Told me, "I" had an attitude.

Thanks Andy,
They seem to be turning up on e-bay for $65.00 - $75.00. Maybe I'll just buy a rifle and sell my barrel
but, where's the fun in that?
Too bad they threw me off of that, "Muzzle Loaders Site," because of my Avatar.
Lots of stuff floating around there.
But, it seems a few members thought I wasn't, " traditional enough" and the Mod. said I would have to
change my Avatar or leave. Told me, "I" had an attitude.
Sounds a lot like the muzzle loading forum that I was booted from...If so , at least I'm in good company with you...:D
Andy

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.