JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for a project rifle. I have one of the new Bullpup stocks on order and am looking for the SKS metal to fill it with. I don't care about the shape of the wood or plastic. I would prefer a Norinco Paratrooper but the 59/66 looks alright to (need shorter than average barrel). Just asking in case there might be one hiding out nearby:s0114:...
Will pay cash in Oregon and deal FTF and gladly exchange ID for invoice purposes. Thanks for your time and maybe, just maybe you can let that safe queen out to play with a new friend????!!!!:s0114:
Cheers to you and yours:s0155: Good safe shooten'

Scott
e-mail: [email protected]
fire over prices and availability and we'll see what's fair to both parties...Thank you again!

Last Edited:
Looking for a project rifle. I have one of the new Bullpup stocks on order and am looking for the SKS metal to fill it with. I don't care about the shape of the wood or plastic. I would prefer a Norinco Paratrooper but the 59/66 looks alright to (need shorter than average barrel). Just asking in case there might be one hiding out nearby:s0114:...
Will pay cash in Oregon and deal FTF and gladly exchange ID for invoice purposes. Thanks for your time and maybe, just maybe you can let that safe queen out to play with a new friend????!!!!:s0114:
Cheers to you and yours:s0155: Good safe shooten'

Scott
e-mail: [email protected]

Wrong section dude....try the WANTED section.....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.