JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi I am seriously searching for a Sig Sauer P 229 in 9 mm. I am ready to buy and can arrange to handle the sale however you like. I will travel or pay for shipping if required. Ps contact me ASAP 206 484 0753 Thank You [email protected] I meant to post this in want to buy.

Last Edited:
Have you tried Outdoor Emporium next to the Seahawks Stadium?

Very good selection of Sig Sauer and best prices I've seen, on par with Bud's guns.
I am looking for a used gun and wont buy in Seattle because of the 25 dollars added to the sale by the City of Seattle, whats next if we pay that ? All retail buyers and sellers should protest to the City. But thanks very much for the reply

You posted, WTT wanting to trade but list no trades, or a sub-model , or prices ranges that are acceptable?? Can you explain your search better?
I have also noticed that p224/p226/p228/p229 9mms all use the same magazines if that helps broaden/confuses your options :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.