JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

I'd prefer the Carbine, but I'd take the standard without giving it a second thought.

Retail on these is $1995, with 3 pmags, case, and some other stuff I think.

I'll give you $1700 for a used, excellent condition gun. $1995 for it new, if you throw in some ammo.

I can wait. AR's are flooding the market, and now that gun bans are not going to happen, gun prices will come down, and everyone that thought they were going to make a bunch of money, will probably lose some. :)

FTF Oregon, won't pay more than what I stated above, so if you want to ship it to an FFL, it's at your cost, but I have a cheap FFL dealer right near me.

I have a CHL, and valid OR ID.

Gun focus shifts from ban to checks and trafficking - CNN.com

5902.jpg

Like I said... I will wait. They had the FB for sale at $2066 shipped the other day. I really would prefer the carbine.

I'm not going to pay your outrageous prices, so please don't contact me unless it meets my terms! I have $2000 cash sitting here waiting!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.