JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Looking for ruger charger pistol. Have many trades available including other firearms or ammo. I also have cash for the right deal. Let me know what you got!

D32EB2E3-7F1F-4438-9718-2A2409BD6BA9.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks kmk I appreciate the find. If I can't locally find one to help fund someone else's next build then I will definitely hit this add up. I usually try to buy local before I branch out. So I'm hoping I do find one in Oregon here shortly

Thanks kmk I appreciate the find. If I can't locally find one to help fund someone else's next build then I will definitely hit this add up. I usually try to by local before I branch out. So I'm hoping I do find one in Oregon here shortly
Me too, I've had this in my cart for close to a month but want to hold it before buying, lol. Good luck!

Im literally in the same boat! So interested but I've never seen one in person. I'm hoping someone posts one up for sale so I can go pick it up. They have some really cool variations available

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.