JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ruger 10/22 - 25 round magazines.

I got the rife for Christmas. Cant find mags anywhere. Not looking to be price gouged. Willing to pay $20 for smoked/black color steel Lips Butler Creek or $30 for Ruger BX-25 mags. Please be in new condition. Im in Portland. Im looking for 4 to 6 mags. Not looking to hoard them.

Wanted Ruger 10/22 - 25 round magazines.

I got the rife for Christmas. Cant find mags anywhere. Not looking to be price gouged. Willing to pay $20 for smoked/black color steel Lips Butler Creek or $30 for Ruger BX-25 mags. Please be in new condition. Im in Portland. Im looking for 4 to 6 mags. Not looking to hoard them.

Just so you know they are selling them at Bimart on 122nd and Halsey. They so no on the phone but do have in stock. Don't ask me why. Anyhow they are $27.99 for the BC 25 steel lip banana clips.

Newberg Bimart has 25 rd Butler Creek mags as of 11:45 today, I just bought 5 of them. They are the clear ones, not steel-lipped, for $19.95 each. They got 4 boxes in their shipment this morning. As I was leaving the store there were 2 other guys going in there to buy some.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.