JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got .270 win bullets, brass, and factory loaded rounds I could trade. Lots of other mixed range pickup brass. Probably to many other things to list. Possibility of green backs too.

I decided I wanted to try loading with some Alliant Power Pistol and can't seem to find it anywhere nearby. So, I'd like to trade for or buy a lb or two of Power Pistol. Id ever settle for less than a lb.

LMK,
Bryan

OK, I tried the obvious, Wholesale Sports, Bi-Mart. Wholesale was out, Bi-Mart doesn't stock it (don't know why). I don't know all the gun shops in Salem but I ran a google maps search, called, and talked to, guncrafters and several others but not Ole's or 12th St, closed or didn't answer. Tried calling Reloading something or another in Corvallis or Albany, disconnected. Everybody either didn't stock powder, didn't stock that powder, or was out. Even called American Outdoors in Dallas, they stock it, are out, and said it was back ordered.

Anybody have a good list of reloading supply stocking dealers in Salem, Dallas, McMinnville, maybe even Albany / Corvallis, Lincoln City? I think I'll be in Portland area this Saturday. Anybody physically seen some on a dealers shelf around there in the last few days? I only say the 'seen' part about Portland because I'm getting tired of calling all over.

Thanks Guys and maybe Gals,
Bryan

I've got .270 win bullets, brass, and factory loaded rounds I could trade. Lots of other mixed range pickup brass. Probably to many other things to list. Possibility of green backs too.

I decided I wanted to try loading with some Alliant Power Pistol and can't seem to find it anywhere nearby. So, I'd like to trade for or buy a lb or two of Power Pistol. Id ever settle for less than a lb.

LMK,
Bryan

Some powder
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/ammunition-reloading-supply-classifieds/79726-ammo-powder-sale.html

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.