Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Wanted: Power Pistol Powder, will trade ?

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by WillaminaOR, Jan 30, 2012.

1. WillaminaOR

WillaminaOR Near Willamina, OR Member

I've got .270 win bullets, brass, and factory loaded rounds I could trade. Lots of other mixed range pickup brass. Probably to many other things to list. Possibility of green backs too.

I decided I wanted to try loading with some Alliant Power Pistol and can't seem to find it anywhere nearby. So, I'd like to trade for or buy a lb or two of Power Pistol. Id ever settle for less than a lb.

LMK,
    Bryan

2. taylor

taylor Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

Sportsmans wherehouse in Salem has it.

3. WillaminaOR

I was there Saturday. Sportsman's is out of stock. Another store I like is out and said it was backordered.

Bryan

4. taylor

taylor Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

Guncrafters is having 10% maybe 20%( I can't remember) he's way overstocked on powder. Did you try him?

5. WillaminaOR

OK, I tried the obvious, Wholesale Sports, Bi-Mart. Wholesale was out, Bi-Mart doesn't stock it (don't know why). I don't know all the gun shops in Salem but I ran a google maps search, called, and talked to, guncrafters and several others but not Ole's or 12th St, closed or didn't answer. Tried calling Reloading something or another in Corvallis or Albany, disconnected. Everybody either didn't stock powder, didn't stock that powder, or was out. Even called American Outdoors in Dallas, they stock it, are out, and said it was back ordered.

Anybody have a good list of reloading supply stocking dealers in Salem, Dallas, McMinnville, maybe even Albany / Corvallis, Lincoln City? I think I'll be in Portland area this Saturday. Anybody physically seen some on a dealers shelf around there in the last few days? I only say the 'seen' part about Portland because I'm getting tired of calling all over.

Thanks Guys and maybe Gals,
    Bryan

6. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Some powder
    http://www.northwestfirearms.com/ammunition-reloading-supply-classifieds/79726-ammo-powder-sale.html

7. WillaminaOR

Thanks for the free bump Taku but you don't have any Power Pistol for sale in your linked post.

Bryan

8. WillaminaOR

Anybody seen any for sale or have any for sale or trade? I'm still looking.